Ranking
Hell0 my name is Simba and I am going to be the best Toribash player!!! :triggerhappy: :triggerhappy: :triggerhappy:
my best mod is Twinsword and irl im a master dancer
i really like to twerk actualy, irl im part of a group called Wight Girls Twerk Team!
my name is jessica and im 15, i like skateboarding and I dance a lot. my favorite food is pizza
pls exccept me!
Last edited by Simb; Nov 3, 2013 at 03:54 AM.
Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
can i pelase get into clan im like really good at sp and one time i got a decap in a tourney server and they called me rigged but my name isnt rigged this isnt my real belt my main was banned bacl in 2009 i cant remember the name but i was 9th dan blue belt please thank you for consider

Sorry buh noh

CHanged my mind YUS
Last edited by ManlyMelon; Nov 3, 2013 at 03:55 AM.
Twerkin for TC

First Clan Vid. Im not a pro so sorry :P

Originally Posted by ManlyMelon View Post
Nitropath
Convinced
Yes ok your in.

Thanks
Tell your family I said hi!
Good Day
Hello my name is Agni
I moved to america when I was 7 and now i'm 11. im not very good at English.
my passion is indian guy

i am ok at the twerk i got some saucy pictures if you want som ;))
Hello people, my name is Leisure, but my full name is Habib Agneesh Rajaga Ladin. I work as a pizza delivery man. I came to america on 9/11/2001 on a plane, hoping to escape tough life in Saudi. I would like to join this clan because it has been my lifelong goal. Ever since I learned how to make a paper airplane in Saudi Arabia when I was a little boy, I threw it out the window and it landed on an ebony woman's buttocks. Now ever since that even happened I would have vivid dreams of the "twerk". I would go to my mosque every day and cry to Allah, "How must I twerk, oh forgiving Allah, my god, how must I?" But now that I see this clan, I know it is my duty to be here. You let me in this clan and I will not dissapoint! I will twerk to the sunset, I will twerk to the END OF TIME! I WILL DO IT! I WILL, FOR ALLAH!

I also sent pizza to your house, ManlyMelon, Enjoy!
Sincerely, Leisure.
Originally Posted by Leisure View Post
Hello people, my name is Leisure, but my full name is Habib Agneesh Rajaga Ladin. I work as a pizza delivery man. I came to america on 9/11/2001 on a plane, hoping to escape tough life in Saudi. I would like to join this clan because it has been my lifelong goal. Ever since I learned how to make a paper airplane in Saudi Arabia when I was a little boy, I threw it out the window and it landed on an ebony woman's buttocks. Now ever since that even happened I would have vivid dreams of the "twerk". I would go to my mosque every day and cry to Allah, "How must I twerk, oh forgiving Allah, my god, how must I?" But now that I see this clan, I know it is my duty to be here. You let me in this clan and I will not dissapoint! I will twerk to the sunset, I will twerk to the END OF TIME! I WILL DO IT! I WILL, FOR ALLAH!

I also sent pizza to your house, ManlyMelon, Enjoy!
Sincerely, Leisure.

IN IN IN IN
Twerkin for TC

First Clan Vid. Im not a pro so sorry :P

Im NeoKnight
im a yellow belt BUT also am a masterbelt so i can got skills
I am 15
i am always on the forums
Im a good team player and always a fun guy to be around XD

hope u liked my recruitment applicasion or however u spell it.
I am a really nasty pube, but I play toribash gut. See my win %? Much rek, much wow, big pain. I dream of having perfect name (twerk)infectedpube. Can come ingame in a few hours and prove my superb butt swag.