Toribash
Well... this is my first app ever, Hi, i am Lechugin, aka Cabbage man, aka Lettuce face.

Im 4th dan blackbelt, my rank by now is 3k-4k.

I started to play last year playing in the public servers, and finally i just realized that there were tourneys ._. ,i'm pretty decent in Judo and Wushu, and also trying in mods like taekkyon and greykido.

I was in [e] and got kicked because i didn't play for a long time (well, a month), now want to give more time to toribash and help on this clan wich i hope to be more time.
Couldn't add replays due to the fact that for some reason i can't use the toolbar buttons :C
P1x3lNinja's account has been around since January 28, 2014 and I usually play a bunch of mods and public servers, to interact with the new people and overall is a less serious account. Oh and I almost forgot, the account is an orange belt. I don't use it as much as my main. I'm usually around in the twinsword mods, pendulumjumper, jousting and aikido, plus a bunch of random mods in the unofficial servers.
That much covers the P1x3lNinja's account.
thehorde, we need to know info on that. belt, qi, past bans, infractions etc. thanks
-----
Votes on lechugin end tonight. majority rules. I say yes, cool says yes.
Last edited by SuckerPunch; Apr 5, 2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
Originally Posted by Eatoon View Post
Post some replays please. What is your main mod?

Maybe Wushu. Finally added some replays. 1.- One of my lame spars. 2.- My first wushu decap. 3.- I was just messing around with uke. 4.- How to destroy a rusher.
Attached Files
33LameSparring.rpl (402.2 KB, 5 views)
firstdecap.rpl (84.9 KB, 4 views)
Such decap. wow.rpl (87.2 KB, 6 views)
ahahhahaaddasd.rpl (41.1 KB, 5 views)
Never have been banned before on on p1x3lNinja's, mine either thankfully. P1x3lNinja's account is an orange belt, qi is 82, never infracted on that account, I guess I'm pretty clean. Heh.