Ranking
Original Post
Greetings Fellow Toribashers
I was a little timid about creating a thread to introduce myself, but since there wasn't a designated thread for people to do so, I decided to go for it.

Just saying hello to all everyone here on the forums. I've been playing Toribash for about two weeks, my brother (Newbluck) and I discovered the game and have been addicts ever since.

I've been playing Judo primarily, mainly on the Pro server, so I'd just like to say hello and I'll hopefully be bashing it up with everyone soon!
Re: Greetings Fellow Toribashers
Aha, tell NewbLuck hi from Gothica We're friends.

Tell him to read this: -

Doog kcul ot lla fo ouy, evah nuf!
wow you two are brothers?
i have alot of fun fighting you in judo!
Wow, I play with newbluck quite alot. Also, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.
Originally Posted by TEH THUNDARZ
I was a little timid about creating a thread to introduce myself, but since there wasn't a designated thread for people to do so, I decided to go for it.

Just saying hello to all everyone here on the forums. I've been playing Toribash for about two weeks, my brother (Newbluck) and I discovered the game and have been addicts ever since.

I've been playing Judo primarily, mainly on the Pro server, so I'd just like to say hello and I'll hopefully be bashing it up with everyone soon!

Hey I remember you your that... guy... Hi!
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
Aye, if you want a better code :

hfr guvf bar. Vg'f erny rnfl, naq rnfl gb svaq n qrpelcgre sbe. Nal abg-ce0aref jvyy erpbtavmr gur pbqr :P

*ninja vanish*