Toribash
Original Post
Ingame tags are confusing
Question mark, etc, kinda nuts, but like, I think it could be easier to understand if we did something else. The thing is, I'm fuckin dumb or something, so I always get confused when im talking to my mates.

Change highlighted to {"POSITION"} and just add the curly brackets for every group youre in aslong as it's implemented.

ig:

{SMOD}{ES}(Boxshu)Elmindreda or (Boxshu)Elmindreda{SMOD}{ES}

If multiple is too much, they can just go by whatever is in their primary usergroup for that function.

Atleast let the colors or symbols operate on primary usergroup
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
bump. Can someone let me know if this is a practical change?

@sir
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Question mark, etc, kinda nuts, but like, I think it could be easier to understand if we did something else. The thing is, I'm fuckin dumb or something, so I always get confused when im talking to my mates.

Change highlighted to {"POSITION"} and just add the curly brackets for every group youre in aslong as it's implemented.

ig:

{SMOD}{ES}(Boxshu)Elmindreda or (Boxshu)Elmindreda{SMOD}{ES}

If multiple is too much, they can just go by whatever is in their primary usergroup for that function.

Atleast let the colors or symbols operate on primary usergroup

I think it's nice as it is, and a name with multiple bracketed names would be horrible in chat and in game
I don't agree with this
WE. GO. JIM.
Kinda forgot to reply here when it got added, but player role information has been added with one of early august updates: https://store.steampowered.com/news/...47019288460528

Marking as implemented as that's essentially what this suggestion was about - except it doesn't make names take half the screen when a user is in multiple staff groups + a legend/oldschooler