Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 5.4 beta 1 (Steam, Windows only)
The first public beta of Toribash 5.4 is now available on Steam for Windows. To get it, switch to beta branch.
All the updates are exclusive to new UI and are not applicable to vanilla interface.

What's new:
- Overhauled tutorials
- New atmospheres system
- New shaders menu
- New mod selection menu
- New settings screen
- Ingame quests
- MoveMemory
- New tooltip
- Chat word filter
- A lot of miscellaneous fixes

Quick rundown on new features:

• Tutorials
    These still require some replay switching and better wording, but gameplay-wise they're pretty much at their final state.
  • Atmospheres
    Current build only includes two simple atmos, more will be added in coming days. If you want to make atmospheres for 5.4, contact me on forum or discord.
  • Mods
    We've made a cleanup of default mods folder and removed rarely used, broken or duplicate mods. If you know a super cool playable mod that's worth the stock folder and is more complicated than aikido (has env objects), post suggestions here.
  • Quests
    Quests won't currently work in regular rooms, look for updates to this thread in coming days.

As usual, anyone who finds a new bug gets 10k.
Suggestions are welcome.
Sometimes the movememory menu just won't close, and I didn't get anything after 500k points on the punching challenge, you can shift + space during it which I'm not sure if it was intended to be allowed there.
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .
I dont think sensei is supposed to make the backround all glitchy and nasty
when sensei starts walking the game freezes and then when i return i go to play a match and everything is flashing moving teleporting its wierd couldnt get a picture though
KrazyK9
woof woof
and when you try to free look in punching tutorial, the camera goes back to its original position
also after doing training with uke and lets say u were hovering over ur wrist and u win
the icon for right hand will stay there forever even after u leave the match ;-;
KrazyK9
woof woof
When u close the game selected atmospheres and Dont save
For me i had the bubbles atmosphere and when i close the game and reopen it doesnt stay selected
I also have a custom shader that is a variation of the Dark shader but only the dark shader loads when i reopen the game
When i was AFK, suddenly a weird ''banned word'' message appeared, i don't think you set this one to a private message when someone swears haha
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_11.png  
The new built in move memory is very temperamental in game as it barely ever works and i need to restart to get it to work and sometimes that doesn't work
-----
When i click the challenge Uke option it keeps me in my game but displays the tutorial message as if im in the tutorial
-----
It loaded me into the tutorial after a game reset and now my tori is the Uke and there is another custom tori as mine That is not my own
Attached Thumbnails
Tori glitch 1.PNG   Tori glitch 2.PNG  
Last edited by Nation; Dec 19, 2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Uke does a choke noise every time in the punching tutorial. Really boring. I think it's because his head is the punch bag. In the MoveMemory tutorial, the playerpos is always wrong and Uke dqs.