Toribash
To really draw upon a high grav replay's beauty, you will need to stay on the flats of your feet for a good majority of your movements. That isn't to say toe launches are unwelcome, but you will find much more value in using them subtly rather than the centerpiece to your movement. A common mistake I see in these replays is not giving enough love to your lumbar - it is the single most important joint in the entire body (especially in high grav). The dm's are nice and crisp, however getting to them could be a little cleaner.
Good job, keep at it bro. Hope people decide to CnC you more, you deserve it ;)
Also known as CombatBot
Hm-m-m, lumbar and feet...
You are damn right, i will try.
Thank you so much <3
I will wipe out the mistakes you mentioned.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
spent a few hours to make something, but well right now i see a lot of mistakes i made in the process (/ >Д<)/
(actually i tried to make a madman or something, but randomly decided to selfspar)
Attached Files
sspar00.rpl (331.9 KB, 4 views)
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds

another selfspar try, btw
can't save and share replays from TBN, but i think i should post it here anyway (also hard to record gifs cuz game restarting)
-----
finished
also - gif for lazy bois

rrrreeee

Attached Files
sspar-final.rpl (592.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by T0n0mi; Dec 14, 2019 at 10:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
не ну я смотрю ебальники конкретно слетают, жестко ты конечно дерешься, баланц держишь на уровне. в селф спаре особенно зашел момент с кулачной битвой. но наверное стоит добавить побольше трикинга например. и на мой взгляд ты немного зажато двигаешься,но при этом, хочу сказать, стиль движений заметен какой-то особый. возможно, если бы я смотрел реплей без твоего ника, я бы даже мог угадать это ты или кто-то другой. это круто. но над качеством передвижений все-таки стоит поработать я считаю
[HACK] [Replayz]

Спасибо большое, Рис!Мне очень приятно <3
В отношении передвижения - да, предстоит над многим поработать. Акробатику я тоже хочу включить в свой мувсет, но как средство перемещения/уворотов. Грубо говоря как деталь утилитарного характера. Трикинг, увы, не чувствую.
Но в том числе, как я понял, над той же ударкой надо поработать. Поскольку у меня более-менее на достойном уровне только кулаки вкачаны. Ещё раз спасибо тебе за отзыв!
another one
Attached Files
2020sspar-01.rpl (506.9 KB, 4 views)
Rreeeeeeee
Attached Files
nikok1.rpl (413.8 KB, 6 views)
og kurwa.rpl (562.0 KB, 8 views)
ь0ь
Attached Files
uglyheart.rpl (788.8 KB, 9 views)
dm thingie
-----
maybe someone will like it
Attached Files
somethithing.rpl (234.4 KB, 9 views)
bitchslam wip.rpl (99.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by T0n0mi; Oct 20, 2020 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump