Ranking
Original Post
Feburary 2023 Transparency Report
ToriAgent Transparency Report

Hello and welcome to the first of many to come ToriAgent transparency report. These transparency reports aim to let you, the playerbase know about the work we do as moderators in the background. No names, or other confidential information is ever going to be posted in these reports, and instead, we're going to focus on the statistics of the previous month. These transparency reports will be posted on a semi-regular basis every 2 months, if one release cycle is missed, there will be one the next one. With this all said and done let's get into the statistics.

Report Counts

Last month there was a total of 69 reports from in-game and forum combined. With a total of 56 reports coming from the game, and 13 reports coming from the forums.

Handled Reports

Out of the 56 in-game reports, 34 reports were closed for various reasons, while 22 reports were handled.
Out of the 13 forum reports, 6 reports were closed for various reasons, while 7 reports were handled.
This brings the total closed reports to 40, and the total handled reports to 29.

Report Types

Out of the 56 in-game reports: 40 were toxicity related, 1 was spamming related, and 15 were for other reasons.

Originally Posted by hanna View Post
Last month there was a total of 69 reports

Nice
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
What does "Other" on ban reasons stand for?
d o r p
destruidorp4
destruidor
toribash for life
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Does closed = innocent and handled = banned?

Hi Corey,

Closed simply means the reported content did not display any instances of a rule break or offense.

Handled would mean some form of action was required to be taken. This does not always constitute a ban or an infraction.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by destruidorp4 View Post
What does "Other" on ban reasons stand for?

It can be scam, rigging, or other things. Such as things TA doesn't typically handle and passes to other teams.

I'll probably make that more clear next time I post one of these.
I don't think anyone asked for this, and personally I don't see why you even thought this was a good idea...I'd rather see something positive and uplifting to bring the community together, rather than showing off how many people you can ban in a month for toxicity / scamming on a game that revolves around teenagers gambling, but that's just my opinion. How about a statistic for all the 10000+ qi players perma banned within the month ? that would be very interesting to see for me.
Originally Posted by KlausSchwab View Post
I don't think anyone asked for this, and personally I don't see why you even thought this was a good idea...I'd rather see something positive and uplifting to bring the community together, rather than showing off how many people you can ban in a month for toxicity / scamming on a game that revolves around teenagers gambling, but that's just my opinion. How about a statistic for all the 10000+ qi players perma banned within the month ? that would be very interesting to see for me.

Ur contradicting yourself, you want to see something positive but also want to see who was permabanned?

As the thread states “Transparency report” it shows the community what we have done in terms of doing reports that were assigned to us by the community. Just hope you understand that staffs don’t do anything out of their power unless it was informed to us by OTHER USERS that “submitted a report”.

Now please stop putting out false information that seem right to only ur own personal belief, if you really have an issue with staff please don’t be afraid to send a DM to any staff member about your regards or feel free to talk about it here

Otherwise have a good day
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Mist View Post
Ur contradicting yourself, you want to see something positive but also want to see who was permabanned?

As the thread states “Transparency report” it shows the community what we have done in terms of doing reports that were assigned to us by the community. Just hope you understand that staffs don’t do anything out of their power unless it was informed to us by OTHER USERS that “submitted a report”.

Now please stop putting out false information that seem right to only ur own personal belief, if you really have an issue with staff please don’t be afraid to send a DM to any staff member about your regards or feel free to talk about it here

Otherwise have a good day

I gave my input on how to make this a better idea and you're saying I am contradictory and putting out false info....Staff should be bringing the community together, not fragmenting it like how you're trying to do, of course I want to see people like yourself bring the community together, but it seems you are incapable, all I did was give my input on how to make this a better idea by adding even more clarification and statistics