ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
optimise sortation for replays
Not long ago the addition of being able to select which folder your replay got stored in was implemented. I think this feature is great however it would be even better if we are able to sort our replays using different parameters. For example, the ability to browse through the replay folder by the date they were made rather than just alphabetically, or being able to sort them by what mod the replay was made on, etc.
as someone who has hundreds of autosaved garbage sorting by mod would make looking for a specific replay a lot more convenient so i like this idea
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
Not long ago the addition of being able to select which folder your replay got stored in was implemented. I think this feature is great however it would be even better if we are able to sort our replays using different parameters. For example, the ability to browse through the replay folder by the date they were made rather than just alphabetically, or being able to sort them by what mod the replay was made on, etc.

If you put whatever mod in the search terms they will come up, however sorting by date would also be cool
walah walah muda muda
Originally Posted by Shogunna View Post
If you put whatever mod in the search terms they will come up, however sorting by date would also be cool

Yeah I'm aware of that, it was just an idea for one of the possible sortation criteria
I never had any real problems finding replays because I usually looked them up on the toribash folder. Also i never used autosave so thats one of the things too

i personally cant get used to making folders and saving the good ones and leaving the bad ones behing and possibly deleting them so it makes easier to search for a replay but yeah.

I dont consider this as something REALLY really useful Idk what specific things would the devs add apart from browsing by date which can be done in the local files.

One thing i support is the autosave replay name file change. for example something like this

2022_03_06Tori_vs_Uke-17011_40065
Running away...