Toribash
In-Game Name:AlexAIWTF
Belt:Blue
Why you want to join [Evolution]: It's great clan! I really want to join it!
No.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
uh,k.
please excuse my english.

a better app:

hi there,i am zentradi.recently,while playing TK with respected members of your clan i suddenly realized that i want to join Evolution. some other respected member of your clan(cant remember who ;) offered me to apply long time before that,but i rejected.
Death of my former clan [DAT] was hard to accept and i decided to be alone,bringing revenge upon noobs.until this day.

my former clans was [Kick] and [DAT].i am 6 dan blackbelt,oldschooler.i joined in oct 2007,playing all nights long till oct 2008 and then i was forced to refrain from toribash and many other joyful activities.i was back summer 2012,active ever since.

i am taekkyon player mostly.i never tried spar ;p
i am 30 years old,long time member of [OLDA],btw.

some personal stuff: i love raves and videogames,also long walks in woods or hills. ;p
i am fairly active ingame.

i prefer relaxed fighting style and like to have some room for improvisation in openers.i hate to remember that 'openers' crap.i dislike thinking much about moves at all.

sorry,but almost all my replays on another computer,reaching them will be a little problematic right now,so i cant amaze you with utter pwnage i bringing upon more skilled players.there is some from recent autosave folder,mostly with noobs,alas. and Moop. ;P i can upload some decent stuff later if it will be needed.
xtcftw>>>
Of Belts and Skill
Good evening. I'm applying to Evolution because I, despite being merely a blue belt, believe I possess the skills necessary to represent Evolution in positive light. I've played the game for merely two weeks now and have already amassed a numerous list of felled opponents. I also believe that Evolution will be an important step towards competing on a more serious level.

Belt: Blue
Name: VuduTori
Reason: For personal achievement, improvement, and representation.
Originally Posted by zentradi View Post
uh,k.
please excuse my english.

a better app:

hi there,i am zentradi.recently,while playing TK with respected members of your clan i suddenly realized that i want to join Evolution. some other respected member of your clan(cant remember who ;) offered me to apply long time before that,but i rejected.
Death of my former clan [DAT] was hard to accept and i decided to be alone,bringing revenge upon noobs.until this day.

my former clans was [Kick] and [DAT].i am 6 dan blackbelt,oldschooler.i joined in oct 2007,playing all nights long till oct 2008 and then i was forced to refrain from toribash and many other joyful activities.i was back summer 2012,active ever since.

i am taekkyon player mostly.i never tried spar ;p
i am 30 years old,long time member of [OLDA],btw.

some personal stuff: i love raves and videogames,also long walks in woods or hills. ;p
i am fairly active ingame.

i prefer relaxed fighting style and like to have some room for improvisation in openers.i hate to remember that 'openers' crap.i dislike thinking much about moves at all.

sorry,but almost all my replays on another computer,reaching them will be a little problematic right now,so i cant amaze you with utter pwnage i bringing upon more skilled players.there is some from recent autosave folder,mostly with noobs,alas. and Moop. ;P i can upload some decent stuff later if it will be needed.

Ow, my pride...

But seriously, I don't know why you haven't been accepted yet.

CMON GUYS, IT'S ZENTRADI!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
The new improved app has definitely got your acceptance on my part. zentradi, Yes
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hi, my name is Artyom, I from Russia. I play Toribash long ago. I play football, I was in protection earlier, now goalkeeper. Age 16. I was in clans: Attack, Gt.
I left attack, Gt expelled because of an inaktiv. I liked your tag, here good and kind people. I wanted to go to your clan. Favourite fashions: ninjutsu, lenshu.
Replays will be lower
Attached Files
Woow.rpl (87.8 KB, 7 views)
asdddddd.rpl (74.4 KB, 6 views)
Parkur one.rpl (311.6 KB, 5 views)
SPARR.rpl (825.8 KB, 5 views)
Name: Slinkydd
Belt: brown (nearly black)

world Rank: 20000
Favourite mods: Spar and Parkour
Why do I want to join?: I would like to join EvO because I have seen that this is an excellent clan that works very well together as a team in clan wars and work effectively above all. the organisation of the clan is great and I would love to help with that. I have seen the ability of the clan and I would love to be part of it.
How can I benefit the clan?: I always fight with my all and I think I could do my absolute best to assist this clan.

What are your favourite mods?: my favourite mods are sparring and parkour. To be 100% honest, im not a god at them but I am good.
I am very active on the forums and I when I am in game, I always have the tab for the forums open d: I enjoy gaming with my friends and it has become a passion. I have been playing toribash for about a year now and it has become a daily thing. I play it everyday for about 3 hours.
I previously was told to try out for 'the forsaken ones' by 'Onsola' (a member of the clan) and I saw evolution and I couldn't think twice about applying. I always (unless mandatory) use relax in all mods however my custom run in parkour requires a reasonable amount of hold all however when I am climbing obstacles or jumping of things, I switch to relax. I have started to become a keen lenshu player as well as Greykido. Some of the replays that I have attached aren't my absolute best as my computer was wiped and a few were saved on an external hard drive. but I guess they are something XD. Thanks for understanding
Thanks very much
all the best: Slinkydd
Attached Files
head decap in aikido!.rpl (62.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by slinkydd; Oct 21, 2014 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Exploring different mods that i didnt include