ES Recruitment Drive
i have leesin on my bro account. I hate him because he is too easy.

Its allways the same lvl2 top ganks and lvl 3-5 mid ganks and for some reason he is like shaco, my team gets destroyed in the early game if it doesnt have a brain. If my team does have a brain, its the reverse because the leesin player probably doesnt master leesin and cant deal with the rest of the game.

Oh man, my shen is going to RETURN! i hope i can jungle with him althought cause of this i have an alternative to my panth top.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Feb 14, 2012 at 03:32 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
i have leesin on my bro account. I hate him because he is too easy.

Its allways the same lvl2 top ganks and lvl 3-5 mid ganks and for some reason he is like shaco, my team gets destroyed in the early game if it doesnt have a brain. If my team does have a brain, its the reverse because the leesin player probably doesnt master leesin and cant deal with the rest of the game.

Oh man, my shen is going to RETURN! i hope i can jungle with him althought cause of this i have an alternative to my panth top.

I tried a match with Lee Sin, was the first time playing him and I did pretty well, didn't even have a jungle pattern and I used mostly the shitty reccomended build, it seems he's a pretty easy player to 'master' imo.
Back for good.
EUwest servers are down, i cant belive the spam rate on LoL general discussion, those forums are so chaotic comparing to ours
I think you got it wrong
Lee sin players who aren't very experienced with him will most of times do good/very good early game cause it's...how to put it, easy to play with him in the early game
However unless you're good you won't be able to handle the rest of the game.
most of times that doesn't really happen since you win/lose really fast so meh you don't notice that things are getting harder after midgame

PS : EUNA servers work :P
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
I think you got it wrong
Lee sin players who aren't very experienced with him will most of times do good/very good early game cause it's...how to put it, easy to play with him in the early game
However unless you're good you won't be able to handle the rest of the game.
most of times that doesn't really happen since you win/lose really fast so meh you don't notice that things are getting harder after midgame

PS : EUNA servers work :P

To be honest, im not even sure how he's supposed to be built. I mainly just built attack damage and a small bit of attack speed, health and lifesteal and did pretty well.
Back for good.
some people go bt first. some go mallet some atmogs. whatever you prefer. i would NEVER suggest tryforce though.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
triforce is only if you are fed with lee.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
I disslike bt on leesin early on though. He seems to deal enough dmg without having dmg items beside wriggles early to mid game, so going for a giant belt then atmas seems the best to me tho
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
ishi just slit his writs after very bad game..

..Also, ed feeds.

LOL, such a good game. Dat ezreal...

Feeding a wukong solotop, Me being Nasus. 0/3 about 15 minutes in. I didn't really care, just wanted to uberfarm. Got a warmongs, phage, boots, and sheen a bit after 25:00,

Team fights started, proceeded to shit on kids face. iirc at the end I went 11/5/something. I think I redeemed myself.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم