Ranking
youre in eu nordic east or? i can try to carry you above 1.4k should be possible easily.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
I carry Ed all day long.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Someone carry me too D:
went from 1370 to 1200ish cause of trollpickers
eune btw
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
im on 1311 bitches...

me and hippy just rock in ranked :3 and me and coca. or just me :3

but seriously, i can play anything BUT solo top or jungle... ad carry, tank(<- can do it a bit, not preferable though), ap carry, gp (<- counts as his own person), and now im gunna need to get used to the sona nerfs D:

also, should i buy noct or lux?
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Well, noct can win just about any ad vs ad fight due to his Q and his W is planned and timed correctly. If you add in his ultimate and get the element of suprise you already have a huge advantage. And boots for jungling? ew i usually start out vampiric scepter, boots dont help at all while fighting in the jungle. technically vampiric scepter saves you 150 coins and gives more assistance while jungling. Noct's op if you level his Q then his E (but get berserkers) his ganks are unescapable.

Why get Vampiric Scepter when you're 3/4 full of HP with boots and have better ganks with them?
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
im on 1311 bitches...

me and hippy just rock in ranked :3 and me and coca. or just me :3

but seriously, i can play anything BUT solo top or jungle... ad carry, tank(<- can do it a bit, not preferable though), ap carry, gp (<- counts as his own person), and now im gunna need to get used to the sona nerfs D:

also, should i buy noct or lux?

If you want to try a good jungler noct but if you want one of the funnest ap lux
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Just hit level 30 yesterday night.
Climbing the elo ladder, currently at 1135.

EDIT: Is there anyone here actually in high elo?

you shouldnt go ranked after getting to 30 because you still arent that good.

Unless obviously you have been pwning in normal queue which means your hidden elo is high so your good to go for ranked.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
eu west, forever elo hell.

eu west and i have 1364 or sth like that, wanna rank? its "thesecretz" it has a Z oh yh

1050 ELO isnt hell. <1000 is