Ranking
Original Post
Pretty much daily comics yo!!
and when i say "pretty much" i mean i've missed a few days for various reasons

NEVERTHELESS, i come to share with you the meager fruit of my intense labour. Basically, this is all about me getting ready to start a webcomic, somehow. First of all, before setting up a website, i wanted to make sure that i could actually keep up a flow of webcomics at a rate of one per day. This began last year, and today (read: tonight) is the 51st day of this joyous adventure. Then it dawned upon me that i'd try pestering you guys with it as well, so here i am!

A couple of things though: This is an exercise of my own imagination, so i won't be doing requests, if that thought even crossed your mind. However, if you by some unknown force of nature should feel compelled to remix any of the comics (i'm only saying this because others have done so), go right ahead! It's quite amusing to see what crazy things people can twist out of my horrid drawings. :U

What to expect? Well, silly nonsensical schtuff intertwined with occasional short arcs that don't make much sense either, all drawn in the characteristic terrible manner. And knobs.

So, without further ado, here we go!

because there are a lot of comics

I really hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoy drawing them! If not, then it's no big deal, i realize my odd sense of humour is very hit and miss.
Last edited by Shook; Feb 2, 2013 at 03:34 AM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
TEAM KARP FOR THE WIN!!! Really, Karp all the way.

And don't worry, your sense of humor is the same as mine at leased O3O. My favorite is MORE BUTTS.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
these are really entertaining. the randomness as well as the derp faces tie it together into a solid, humorous comic, reminiscent of cyanide and happiness. They maintain a constant note of funny and originality every time.

proper-ness aside, I like these, do moar.

Your pal,
crith
Hourly Comic Day is coming up pretty soon, you should give that a shot! I did it last year and it was entertaining though difficult to keep up.

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about trying to keep up one comic a day unless you've got a serious excess of ideas. I'm barely maintaining one a week on my webcomic, though that's partially because I was pretty drained from finals up until recently. Forcing yourself to keep to a deadline seems to be a good way to lose inspiration quickly, from my experience.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
well, i did read ALL of them, some are really really good and hit my humour, but some of them are not good and i dont even smile at them.
at all i like the idea to make such comics, with the same person over and over etc.
would follow the website definately!

also what i didnt liked was 39. where u showed how to draw the dinosaur, thats not i want to make - if u plan to make something like this make it serious and not as a joke.^^

but at all, yes the jokes are good you really made some thoughts about them. its really funny to read them all, even if u dont laugh at all of them, i enjoy the humour of it at all. i just like them
gj!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
These are so not funny i literally was in tears laughing. Yep lame jokes have that effect on me. But in all seriousness you are good at designing comics. Your humour is just a bit off.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
This is really impressive. I'm quite jealous of you're dedication to this kind of project. I wanted to start a weekly comic thing, but after like the first two weeks started procrastinating so much that by the due date I wasn't really even feeling like making them anymore. It's awesome that when even you're lacking of an idea a decent comic is produced, haha. In my opinion, the best comics were Surprise Gentleman, Fishscale, All Wound Up, and Sign Up Here. I love these kinds of comics, so I really look forward to seeing the new ones every day. Also the dinosaur punches are hilarious.
DAMN.
I enjoyed most of them, but as BlubKill mentioned. Some of them weren't really that funny. I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Right up my alley, 7.5/10 of them were fantastic, keep it up.

Also yeah, dedication to something like that is pretty hard.

I planned on making a web comic type thing 6 months ago, but I just didn't have time to really create it.

I did put the first comic on youtube though.

boop

But I got lazy and used derpina :/

So yeah, keep up the good work, this has a lot of promise and will certainly entertain people for a long time if it keeps at it's current level of comedy and originality.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I liked a lot of your comics. Keep it up.

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Hourly Comic Day is coming up pretty soon, you should give that a shot! I did it last year and it was entertaining though difficult to keep up.

That looks interesting. I'll give it an try. Undazzeling as the results will most likely be.