Ranking
Man I really like your art man, I don't know much about art (I'be always wanted to learn, but I'm very bad.) But this looks pretty good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Those are amazing! Do anything in color though? I'd love to see it.
My pet rock died today.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Man I really like your art man, I don't know much about art (I'be always wanted to learn, but I'm very bad.) But this looks pretty good.

Thanks man! Really appreciated!

Originally Posted by D3571NY View Post
Good art)
You draw only in anime style?

For the most part yes, I tried expanding my drawings while I was still in high school, it just really didn't fit me that well.
I was rather decent at animal drawings and architectural drawings but that was about it. I couldn't draw people to save my life, just wasn't my game

Originally Posted by Eboy50 View Post
Those are amazing! Do anything in color though? I'd love to see it.

If I ever really do color anything in, I never upload it because I'm a shitty coloring person.
I do have this rough wip that I started about a year and a half ago, but I abandoned it due to the fact I'm lazy and it was too time consuming.

wip

BUT, if people actually like this and want me to finish it, I'll break out my colored pencils and see what I can do to finish it. But I'd rather not

PS~ THIS IS CANVAS SIZED, it's about the size of my torso in length and wider then my chest. And I'm 6"1

Rest of my art is found here by clicking these words
I really don't like the way the lines squiggle, especially in the hair. Try to draw the lines like you're sketching, except darker. This normally helps me when I'm trying to do this. (This may be happening to you because the paper is so big. :P)
The glasses look 2d, add some lines on the top of them to give them some depth.
Everything else looks really good. Keep it up!
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Really nice picture, the left hand of ash is a little funky though. All in all, its pretty freakin awesome
Here we go, this is the first ever time I'm going to ask too see what people think I should fix BEFORE I finalize the actual picture.

(Uploaded picture to imgur because swag, and it's not done so no deviant art yet :o)

Here's my imagess

Here are things that I won't change at all

1. The hair is finalized, I won't touch it/change it unless something is drastically off
2. The eyes won't be changed at all either, again unless something drastically off

PLEASE REALIZE THAT I'M HAVENT HARDENED THE LINES YET, I DO THAT BEFORE SHADING

now please, what do you think I should fix before finalizing the picture? :o