Ranking
Original Post
An Optional Vote kick
Everybody knows that when you start toribash Chances are, online youre going to face people who will annoy the Crap out of you, Or just troll in general.

A solution to that might be A Vote kick.

A vote kick is almost self explanatory, You could Bring up
a poll and somebody would type 1 or 2 For a kick. 1 being
yes and 2 being no. It would really solve the problem in
servers like Boxing or Judo where there isnt an opped person
and You can do is just sit back and watch them Troll or you
have to leave.

A Vote Ban might work the same way. Or it could be automatic
On the 3rd kick maybe. It would make the game alot more fun
To keep a fair Democracy upon the players.

Boy this was a long post. Dont lose interest.
Originally Posted by GrannaySmithe View Post
Its almost a good thing If they do kick the streaking guy. is it fair to some whitebelts if a Blackbelt comes in and starts a 20 streak on them? You have to think on the other end my friend.

Fair? How the hell is that fair? This is exactly the kind of thinking that would ensure a potentially good addition would go to shit. The whole point of streaking is that better players get to play more. That's why there are rooms for different belt levels. That is, the beginner rooms, semi-pro, etc.

Yes, vote-kicking could, if used well, save mods a ton of grief and make the community a more friendly place. But the population of TB is made up of too many inconsiderate dickweeds at the moment for it to work out that way.
\o/
This is a good idea. Not for tourneys though.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
Its almost a good thing If they do kick the streaking guy. is it fair to some whitebelts if a Blackbelt comes in and starts a 20 streak on them? You have to think on the other end my friend.

Not fair to blackbelt
Whitebelt's fault for joining,
If they want to win, go to a beginner server.

This isn't a good idea,
also because,
Whitebelts to Blackbelts or so, can farm TC/QI

This just encourages farming and trolling.
And it's not fair to the good player VS the people who suck, therefore,

Not supported.
mindless machine
To the argument on the "kicking of someone who is currently in a streak", why don't we change the functionality as to where you can only kick those who aren't currently involved in the game at hand, meaning he'd have to lose to be kicked. Those playing have waited their turn in queue whether or not they're a douche, and should reserve the right to play despite how they act. If the streaker is racist or worse, call in a mod or something and I'm sure they'll do more than kick them from the game.
collect snots from the nose
Geez zenzen Id care more about what you are saying if you werent some brony i just met.
Whitebelt's fault for joining,
If they want to win, go to a beginner server

Probably used that quote thing wrong. What if a whitebelt made a server huh? What if him and a few lowbelts who were new had a 8th dan come in? Before you shut down my idea like its dirt Think of the other possiblities.
What if a whitebelt made a server huh? What if him and a few lowbelts who were new had a 8th dan come in?

Then the whitebelt, being that its his server, could kick the guy whenever he wants?

?!?!
oh yeah
Anyway. I was just pissed at Zenzen for acting like my idea was complete garbage. I guess nobody noticed Gynx,That might fix it.
Geez zenzen Id care more about what you are saying if you werent some brony i just met.

Probably used that quote thing wrong. What if a whitebelt made a server huh? What if him and a few lowbelts who were new had a 8th dan come in? Before you shut down my idea like its dirt Think of the other possiblities.

I'd also care more if you didn't treat me like I am a bad person/everyone hates me.

suo says: Drop it already, you two.

As for the second part,
The op in the room can just kick the 8th dan.
Last edited by suomynona; Sep 4, 2012 at 02:48 AM.
mindless machine

Blackbelts cant join whitebelt rooms. And if its a non- public match the owner could just kick him
Last edited by Fish; Sep 5, 2012 at 12:47 AM.
HATED!!!!
eh
i wouldent mind that but wouldent you want the command just ordinary /kick? and it would show ^10* ^08[player] has voted kicked [player]. Vote 1/[number]