Toribash
Original Post
Track people with more than 1 account
I was thinking of having ability to resuccerate as a suggestion and this idea came up.Lets say resucceration is an object that you can buy,it that makes you resuccerate(reattach joints) when your body parts break,the points also reduce to zero(of course this are ingame).The price of the item is an account.

How do you think of this?
Oh,and,when you click buy(with an account)you need to type which account it gets sent to.
Last edited by 4kid; Oct 18, 2012 at 01:49 PM.
And what implications does this have for account traders? (or did you mean to have a different title)
Originally Posted by 4kid View Post
I was thinking of having ability to resuccerate as a suggestion and this idea came up.Lets say resucceration is an object that you can buy,it that makes you resuccerate(reattach joints) when your body parts break,the points also reduce to zero(of course this are ingame).The price of the item is an account.

If I understood it right...

There's an item in ToriShop that costs an account. The item can be used in-game to negate dismemberments so that it makes you a whole Tori again, but all your points are taken.

Before I go and think about it I'd like to know if I'm right... :p
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
If I understood it right...

There's an item in ToriShop that costs an account. The item can be used in-game to negate dismemberments so that it makes you a whole Tori again, but all your points are taken.

Before I go and think about it I'd like to know if I'm right...

yes,you're right,the point is,the people with more account will be caught buying it.
So you want to create some kind of "trap" item?

You do know that having more than one account is allowed, right?

Most of us have multiple alternative accounts, we're allowed to (encouraged to, if anything).

We're just not allowed to sell, buy, trade, donate, or share accounts with other people.
BAD LUCK