ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Spectating limits.
Hello!
So, I've been abused by rage-spectating and such, like when people are about to lose they just /spec or just leave, leaving the game isn't a something we can control, but we can put limits for spectating.
Which gives you the ability to spectate in only the first 3/4 frames, which avoids the most annoying thing we hate in toribash, QI lose and no TC benefits.
What about the people who actually need to leave for a moment, and don't want to ruin your game by giving up a free win? I mean, I see where you're coming from, but as one of many people who is busy I can say that this would definitely do quite a bit of harm for us. Is really losing 1 qi and 10 tc really worth making a change that could really annoy some people?
I think I might be retired.
Actually if i remember correctly you get the 1Qi on the first turn of the fight which means you will just lose 10 tc if people spec and maybe the elo in a ranked server (meaning you wont get a better elo in that fight).

And even if this gets added to Toribash people will just quit instead of going into spec.

Not Supported.