ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Report options, why not?
I mean... i saw 2 hackers at all that can close other people's game, but it's from 1~2 years ago

The idea here is to have something like an "ALT" in red on the name of a fake blue belt (like the clan's names) if such number of people just "ALT report" on that player's ingame mini menu
Or even an "DIRTY" in brown if this player use ~those first moves~ and got reported same way as the "ALT"

It's rly sad to just face those kinds of players and just notice who they are when it's too late
If you see alts you should let a staff member know, we (Help Squad at least) are meant to deal with it so this isn't really necessary.

Edit: Please note that we only get rid of alts in belt restricted rooms (rooms where they shouldn't be).
Last edited by Surge_old2; Sep 30, 2017 at 11:30 PM.
so you mean like track their ip and put the tag next to them. but what if a players little brother (or something else) plays on his own account and gets the tag for no reason. but I like the report option like REPORT ALT I think that's a good idea just not the tag. they should also put how to report people(if this option gets put in) in the tut at the start of the game so they can report alts.

I don't really see the point in making an entire tag system in-game to point out that players might be alternate accounts. The only situation in which being an alt is illegal is when farming low belt areas. Calling out an account for playing a certain way or being skilled beyond what a belt's skill level is implied to be is a waste of time and is frankly just inappropriate action. No one wants a permanent tag on their account that is, for the most part, subjective.

Don't even get me started on your idea of being allowed to report "dirty" playstyles.

Just give an overview of the general rules and reportable offenses at the end of the tutorial and let new players understand how to report actual problems. This idea is a waste of effort and a slap in the face to anyone victim to this tagging you suggest.
I think I might be retired.