Ranking
Original Post
Player sepperation!
Good evening people, or morning or day and night.
As we all know, after you reach the Black belt.. there are more Belts and skills.
But.. as i open the Serverlist, there is maximum Black belt rooms.
I play at these rooms and it is getting bored to me, past days we had Ultimate Servers but now i kinda have to fight newbies in wushu.
I didn't have posted this thread in the server suggestions because nobody would read it, before you close this i just got some questions.

Why don't you support your old high belt players ?
Why do I need to fight around low belts ?
Why do I have to watch newbies as they rush or run away from me ?
Why you disable beautiful possibilities even if they aren't played that much, when they are played then everything is perfect ?
Why you want low belts fight with higher belts if we could teach them in private rooms ?
Why I need to fight in rooms with flaming childs using caps and cannot play wushu ?
Would just some ultimate rooms for popular mods and popular players be do something bad ?
..And if anybody of you is not sharing my opinion i have to accept that, so why dont we just make a survey ?

please answer me if you could, and sorry for my grammar.
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Well, if most of the black belts are noobs, what makes the 10k qi players better? If I was 10th dan, would that mean I am better than a blackbelt at wushu? Saying that a players skill in one mod is based on a belt is ridiculous to say the least. If players want the ultimate rooms back, they should it by playing in the black belt rooms, and not the public.

It is common sense... if you do something 1,000 times or 10,000 times the person who has done it 10,000 times is going to be clearly better. And to answer your question, yes most likely you would be a more skilled player, I am not saying all 10ths are better than all 1st Dans as there is some terrible 10ths and some really good 1sts. But like %90 + 10th dans are better than regular black belts.

Anyway that wasn't the point I was making, I was suggesting that players may not go into normal black belt rooms because the skill level is about the same as public lobbys.
Let's not forged that wushu need skills but also it is much about luck... so if we continue fighting in mixed belts we wont got that much fun like in high belt restricted rooms.

The result of that in the future: much people play wushu but there are not so many good players like before, because we dont maintain without seperating all them skill levels.
Enjoint life
ultimate instead of blackbelt is a must
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Well, I can say with certainty that Ultimate rooms will not be added back. If no one will use the current qi restricted rooms we have in place, there is no need to add or alter rooms so that the required qi is higher. They only way to work around this is if someone makes an extremely compelling argument on how ultimate rooms could change the game, and potentially cause people to play more.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Well, I can say with certainty that Ultimate rooms will not be added back. If no one will use the current qi restricted rooms we have in place, there is no need to add or alter rooms so that the required qi is higher. They only way to work around this is if someone makes an extremely compelling argument on how ultimate rooms could change the game, and potentially cause people to play more.

there is no need in extremely compelling argument, it will work just based on experience.

high qi players play on public instead of blackbelt because it's pretty much the same. black belt is too low qi to make a separation.
third dan ultimate is reasonably fine, ultimate always was a hangout place for wushu regulars, cultists or clanless.

it just works this way, that instead of playing with brown belts we will play among ourselves.
+ most people who play wushu regulary are past 3rd dan.

i see no reason in black belt servers, but ultimate always sounds like a great idea.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
The meaning of life is climbing... you always have to climb to reach new chapters and learn new things.. when we reached a new level we always look forward to the next one but after we finally be able to fight in the highest belt required room, we just keep our skills at this point ? I dont want for each dan a room but at least I don't want to watch my belt grow for nothing, after i reach black belt the next sensation is only the custom belt or what ? i could also make a new account after i reach black belt and have much alts with the same possibilitys for every account and be able to farm like a king or even sell accounts or what ever.. i want myself to keep the same account without getting worthless belts.
Enjoint life