Ofillusion
Darkshadow8
Nighend
Supastveo
Gwie
Raiden224
tiffany45

Single Enemies.

If you wish to request to be a ally, single ally, enemy, single enemy, post here, and it will be discussed.
Last edited by Doxxy; Apr 13, 2011 at 10:59 PM.
Aka jusmi.
I am here to ask, to put our differences and altercations behind and become allies with Tempest. I understand if you do not accept. I merely ask you to bury the hatchet.
@Nigh: I'm sorry but I am going to look at this as I would if it were another DSC clan asking to become allies with us. I'm going to say no. Your clan is extremely new and unimportant to us. Come back when your clan gains more reputation.

@Gwie: Sure.
Originally Posted by Dreamkiller View Post
@Nigh: I'm sorry but I am going to look at this as I would if it were another DSC clan asking to become allies with us. I'm going to say no. Your clan is extremely new and unimportant to us. Come back when your clan gains more reputation.

@Gwie: Sure.

I figured it be of some importance since it has most of your old members. But alright.
Nigh, i have nothing against you, or roman, or anyone who left, i hope we can bury the ordeal and move on.
Aka jusmi.
Dox, If I may, I want to apologize. I kinda exploded back there out of anger so If I can still say it, Sorry Dox.
no
@Raiden, k

@kt700 it's fine, i expected a lot to flame and get pissed at me. So i accept you apology. <3
Aka jusmi.
i want [Aeon] to be allies also i want to be a single ally :P
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW