Toribash
Original Post
Fyre's very own history class! YAY!
Hello there, fags.

To everyone who doesn't know how Fyre began to exist, there is this thread.
~~~~~~~~

Fyre started after two clans merged : Renegade Demons and Pulse. I'm here to explain what happened before the merge.

I came from RD, one of the most memorable unofficial clans, alongside with Pulse. When RD started, I became one of the first members in it, although I don't fully remember how it happened, Poppo himself invited me after seeing my in-game skills. I went from recruit to teacher and Poppo's counselor in less than 4 days, but my teacher rank went useless, because most of the members were as good as me and Pops.

Pulse and RD soon started to become the best unnoficial clans back then, we had lots of money and good members and allies, such as Frost, Yakuza, Monkey, Electric and X. We stayed like that for a long time, always growing up, but somehow RD started to decay, losing members and rep, while Pulse continued to grow(Lol, just like a balance.).

RD lost lots and lots of members, some of them moved to allied clans(I don't blame them.), we were in the edge of the end...but then, Pulse came to help. That sexy Ulti proved himself to be the best allied we have, offering Poppy a chance to merge.

~~~~~~~~
~Old clans info~

Renegade Demons' old thread - Pulse's old thread

~~Memorable members and single allies~~

SpmSl
Akmal
Kat ♥
BlackDemon
Urim
Pulse himself
Alaistier
That nervous little man Kowla
tr4v15
Shumpwat
Twinseed1
RikazeMA
That sexy Hobomoose
Loruhamah
V3l3no
TheLostCarrot
Icedkills

Old Members - Old Allies

~Extra information~

If any member wishes to add more information to the thread, PM me with the info and I'll add it when I log in.

Still in construction.~
Last edited by Hlmaster; Jul 10, 2012 at 03:11 PM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
I quite enjoyed the theme song myself... One of the few songs with cursing I would listen to...
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Hahaha.. this is weird. I remember [-Pulse], like it was just yesterday.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Poppo, as I have returned, you should too. Plawks... And yeah I remember Pulse quite vividly as well.... I miss RikazeMA :/...
Is there anything else you would like to say about Pulse, Ulti? I don't really know Pulse's full history.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
I don't mean to brag, but Pulse was quite popular :3. Not as far as members, I was much more strict of who I accepted back then. But liek everyone knew us. We warred as if it was life. Ah, I miss them days.