Toribash
i was just showing you the where did my hand go thing because it was on 200 dismember thrushold and it went in to my knee cap or something
I'm bored... I know time to play the travisty that now is dota :D
join
I would like to join this clan im a black belt. im a high rank that i think. People call me random because it my account name (random1212). Im active in this game. I get on after i finish my soccer practice for school. My best mods are judo and wushu.

This is now, our official denial gif.
~Hl
Last edited by Hlmaster; Sep 23, 2012 at 03:01 PM.
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
let me in
are these good enough
Attached Files
quick gaming.rpl (27.3 KB, 6 views)
awesome save.rpl (43.8 KB, 5 views)
I'm bored... I know time to play the travisty that now is dota :D
Okay, stop it.
~Hl
Last edited by Hlmaster; Sep 23, 2012 at 03:03 PM.
Personal Info
GMT:+1

In-game Info
Belt:black 300+- to 2nd dan
How much time you spend on TB:8 hour
Number of tourneys won(If any): 25 or more

Forum Info
Forum Activity(Not 0 to 10): 8 hours
Favorite Threads(If any):
Organizations(If any): assoi98 fan club

Misc
Quick Explanation on why you want to be a part of Fyre(min. 15 words):
i want to join in fyre because is a good clan
I Love Ferrari/Dubstep Music
Originally Posted by random1212 View Post
I would like to join this clan im a black belt. im a high rank that i think. People call me random because it my account name (random1212). Im active in this game. I get on after i finish my soccer practice for school. My best mods are judo and wushu.

Nope. yes to assoi98 I like that you are active on forums and toribash. For the misc It's good, could be better though. If you are on message me I'll make a room so I can play a game with you.
Last edited by ccmmzz; Sep 23, 2012 at 04:13 PM.
I <3 Crooks, Fyre and New Era!!
Ummmmmm i like your application.You seem to be very active according to your application.
I say yes just for now.I have to test you and I would like to see some replays from you.
Yes from me, you do need to improve your grammar a little bit(as seen in the misc), but it is okay for now, because Spit and Bruce are fags that doesn't properly write too.
I'd also like to see a few replays from you(Madmans, tricking or parkour are greatly appreciated).

Waiting for a leader approval to send an invite, since you already have 3 votes.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥