Ranking
Re: team to fight syn war
I can come :P
"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make Anarchy and disorder your trademarks, cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you alive."

Do Not Click
its all very well saying wushu but unfortunately not all of the team i am considering has regged. ergo its classic, judo or taek, and as you declared war, rules of combat state we pick weapons/ergo combat type... so i think it will be judo thanks
As it is, was it not Yello who declared war? I am simply leading and stating my terms. Take them or surrender.
by you i was referring to your clan. and by demanding we accept your terms you are telling me you don't think you can win in any other mode... why dont we book the booking server and set up a judo match with no DQ... that way there is no luck of the instagib. that way we will have the room alone and we can duke this out fairly. no auto forfeit rubbish
ahem, ill step in for iron in wushu, let me know when

and i guess this would make [DAT] allies with iron? goose you ok with that?
I think it would be nice if you guys utilized the new server booking system. This is what its meant for.

By the way, a war is a war, but it can be civilized. Fight to terms you agree on. Forcing the other team to do a game mode they're not used to is like telling a judo clan to fight taek kwon (translation: 80 distance vs. 180)

well if we can utilise the booking sever, why dont we go oldschool 300/20 classic with 100 distance fracture dismemberment but no DQ, i reckon thats as clos the extreme fighting championship rules as we can get... i think that would be a cool mode to fight a war in. don't you?