Ranking
Original Post
Name hacker
As you may have noticed Sparrowhawk and I cannot use our own name anymore for some reason. That's why Sparrowhawk is now Sparrow_Hawk and I am Ham_ade. For limited ofcourse. I hope Hampa reads this so the name hacker can be found as soon as possible!
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Re: Name hacker
sending him a PM about it isn't a bad idea either.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
i guy told me it was because of a guy called +looser (appropriate) unfortunaty we have no proof and the guy who seemed to make quite a point that it was this 'looser' guy however it raised supsciouns on himself to.. cant remember his name though.. anyway i dont see the point in doing what they did and to be honest i dont care, its how i fight, not my name
ok forget what i said about my name not bieng important! I now cant use SparrowHawk or Sparrow_Hawk. this is just stupid! im PM hampa to sort it out if poss.. cant belive someone would be so damn pety and ignorrant
Hmph... stupid nuisances... someone go kill that idiot that is doing this... I know I would...

So, in other news, who wants to be the danny_the_manny replacement? Because it looks like we found a candidate...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Ok im switching to Zamida guys! all variations of Hamade can't be used now.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
i cant use goose or any of its affiliates either, not even zero's for O's can count... not even IR0N goose is allowed anymore so i have that silly face on my nickname....

this belongs in place of business however...