Toribash
Originally Posted by XxLegxXX View Post
True u rekt me while at the start of the match i just summoned all my power and threw the ball at u with my hands without grabbing instead of the bat xD

Something that i would of come up with. Congratulations, your almost as fucked in the head as me.

(is not something to be proud of, trust me, unless you wanna be stealing shit from blind girls.)
Professional Shitposter.
Originally Posted by XxLegxXX View Post
True u rekt me while at the start of the match i just summoned all my power and threw the ball at u with my hands without grabbing instead of the bat xD

i might of played that mod more if the joints wern't altered but no i moved like a dead potato
Originally Posted by PuncakesR View Post
Something that i would of come up with. Congratulations, your almost as fucked in the head as me.

(is not something to be proud of, trust me, unless you wanna be stealing shit from blind girls.)

that's not even comparable to robbing from a blind girl

Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
i might of played that mod more if the joints wern't altered but no i moved like a dead potato

lol true that.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

the trick sucks lmao idk if it even exists
also posting a self-spar cuz why not
Attached Files
LightT - Solo.rpl (158.0 KB, 4 views)
LightS - Halcyon.rpl (794.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by sSLight; Mar 29, 2015 at 03:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post

Lol haha the joints were crusty in that mod i hope it will get faster lol.

Retired Guy with mostly a bored face.
it's like toribash is laughing at my sleep paralysis lol,
the joints were crusty asf,
oh goodness i come too the forums and i see stuff about "crusty joints" oh god what have i missed
"M-my fingers on the bench... C-centipedes... I-in my ears... A thousand minus... S-seven... Seven is what...?"
We're all going insane about racism and Germans in the Skype Chat. It's fucking wonderful.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
You guys sure post much XD, It seems like more and more animes this season is coming to an end im really exited to see what new animes will be coming out!!!