Ranking
Original Post
Toribash for different consoles and devices
Has anyone thought about making toribash compatible with android or tablets , or something like that?
And im not just talking about Minibash But the actual toribash in mobile devices, as in like someone is playing on pc but there is other guy playing on his phone or tablet.
So has anyone thought about it, is it possible'?
toribash mobile
Hello fellow Toribash players.
If there is anything in particular I would like to see done with toribash, it would be a proper mobile port.
Minibash, in my opinion, was less than stellar... Compared to toribash anyway. Sure, it's kinda the same... But not really, and it seems that they put work into it, but a port of toribash to ios, android, or any mobile device, (preferedly ios) would be really great. Tori ash it really unique and I would buy it on an App Store. The controls could be good, drag to move camera, tap joints or drag from a joint to cycle movement, maybe a button to toggle lock joints, and another to pause, both in corners. My point is it could work, and to many fans it would be very appreciated. Even if it runs a lower version or even on a different multiplayer type. My point being...
You guys should really try making this.
Thank you for your time.
I can see a few problems:
It is much more difficult to code for mobile and would be very time consuming, none of the staff who can code have that much time on their hands
The 3D environment, internet usage and complex computing calculations, would drain the battery of most, if not all, mobiles extememly quickly
The internet usage for ranking, points, inputs, opponent inputs and chat would be very high eating through data quickly
The physical memory usage is high and the phone's graphics would have to be good to be able to be able to run the game.

Overall I think its a good idea, but not possible yet
Originally Posted by Me7al
The controls could be good, drag to move camera, tap joints or drag from a joint to cycle movement, maybe a button to toggle lock joints, and another to pause, both in corners.

It would not look good... not 1 bit. Lots of games fail to do this because I remember I used to play this game called ROBLOX and they planned to put the game on mobile devices. They barely made it there.

Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
I can see a few problems:
It is much more difficult to code for mobile and would be very time consuming, none of the staff who can code have that much time on their hands
The 3D environment, internet usage and complex computing calculations, would drain the battery of most, if not all, mobiles extememly quickly
The internet usage for ranking, points, inputs, opponent inputs and chat would be very high eating through data quickly
The physical memory usage is high and the phone's graphics would have to be good to be able to be able to run the game.

Overall I think its a good idea, but not possible yet

This is exactly what will happen to games on mobile devices. Toribash wasn't made to be a mobile game. Toribash will be complicated on the mobile devices is all I'm saying.

Oh yeah and the graphics, yes. They will look very bad because games like WWE Immortals and Injustice have terrible graphics.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Toribash on Xbox/ps/Wii (why not...)
Why not? the pc community is dying because of lacks of innovations.
on console you can play at more then 4, add sooooooo much options, add water, or wind etc... etc... everything who's not possible on pc.
I'm not about criticize pcs, but visibly from the diversity of pcs, the staffs can't make something stable for everyone.
On Xbox, every gamers would have the same configuration so dev staff would be able to work more precisely.
tell me if I'm wrong but it would be perfect.

+transfer datas of our actual account on Xbox live.
+get a partnership with microsoft/Sony or what.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
This makes the community grow and thats ok,but one question,can you play it with the kinect or not?so you can control it good
It was already on the Wii, and we all know how well that went...which was not at all. People have been pushing to get it on XBox for years, but no one realizes that it involves completely remaking the game from scratch if you want to add things, change controls, add a new interface, etc.

Not supported, it takes more work than you think, and as we've seen before, it just doesn't end well.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
It's not about the community, we can be 100 like 1000 if nothing else is do, news members will reproduce the same way then old members (or us).
It's about new elements of gameplay, 1 vs 1... 9 years at 1vs1 it's long... on Xbox every good extravagances of the suggestion thread will be possible. (2 vs 2 etc... etc...)

About kinect it will be hard... we can connect a keyboard + mouse on Xbox, it would be like toribash, but on Xbox with more possibilities.

Edit: Plata, thats sure if we don't start, nothing will change, thats exactly because of people like you that toribash is dying "No it's hard" "No it would change..." etc... etc...
I never said it would be easy, I'm sure you know that toribash community contain some webmasters/ programmers/ Designers.
If we can find these guys, the project will run faster.

I'm sure it's useful then the "Item forger"...
Last edited by Astral; Apr 17, 2015 at 05:26 PM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Let me stop you a little: I don't want to say you are a consonle fan boy but you can't compare the power of a PC with ones on the consoles (PS4/PS3/XBONE/X360/WII). The developers just didn't added those effects you talk about, but if they would these would look good only on a PC.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Let me stop you a little: I don't want to say you are a consonle fan boy but you can't compare the power of a PC with ones on the consoles (PS4/PS3/XBONE/X360/WII). The developers just didn't added those effects you talk about, but if they would these would look good only on a PC.

Maybe the Devs are gonna make toribash in consoles with new effects but idk if they are doing it on cons or making 5.0.even though the power is bigger than pc but the devs can do it with the same thing but they will upgrade it in hit sounds or the torishop. And there is a problem here, the servers, they are gonna do another serverlist which is hard i think. Or, they can make the console gamer play with someone on pc,i mean that the xbox gamer server is the pc server(room) which is complicated i think
Last edited by Moataz; Apr 18, 2015 at 07:10 PM.
developing a game for xbox or playstation is expensive and will most likely never be made because nabi doesnt have the funds

that is all

you can continue being stupid now