Ranking
Original Post
[VIDEO]Torigod Clan Video
Yes, it's finally here:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15380496zxKCaSgC

I had to upload it to Veoh as Youtube was being a biatch.
"Clan video for my Toribash clan, Torigod.
The members provided excellent replays that I put the same music twice so they could be in
Music by Killswitch Engage ("As Daylight Dies" and "This Fire Burns")."

Comments/ratings appreciated [post them here].

[For the TG that didn't appear/appeared just once, I might make a "sequel".]

[RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/13406091...akhir.wmv.html ]
Last edited by Drakhir; Aug 1, 2008 at 02:39 PM.
YOu crazy bastard it's finally out!

*watching

EDIT: Holy crap it's long, damn man you auch a great artist. You obviously took your time with this shiz. I can't even rate it man. Awesome video . Shows your love man. Music was not good for me,well not my type anyway. The video seemed choppy to me.
Last edited by Zackerie; Jul 30, 2008 at 03:18 PM.
(\.(\
(=';')
(,(,)(,)
It's as cool as everyone knew it was going to be. It was all just so .. well done. Even though it was long, It was still interesting all the way.

Really excellent work. wow.
Nice, although a few of the replays were good, but not really that exciting to watch in a video, like the flips or that long distance head catch.

Also it needed more Ishi.

[T]
#hi

Everything needs more ishi? >.>'

EDIT: yeah I agree when I watched the full video the only awesome replays were the ones of Imsku,Yosaku, and Zaarock I think.
(\.(\
(=';')
(,(,)(,)
The Intro is the best thing Toribash has seen so far. Its a shame really that there are some minor downsides on the follow up.

1. The lack of speed. Slow is good but not at parts where there is no need for slow-mo.
2. The transitions arent all that good. (for example 2:03 and 2:23 )
3. Camera placement ( the flipping scenes for example..patrick jumps out of view )

Besides that its awesome. The replays are very cool . Good job
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Intro was alright, the part where you introduce the players is way, way too damn long, and the screamo didn't fit at all for me. Also it loads too slow for me to watch all of it, cba to wait.
It was great, though I can agree that it lacked speed. Nice music choice as well.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Intro was alright, the part where you introduce the players is way, way too damn long, and the screamo didn't fit at all for me. Also it loads too slow for me to watch all of it, cba to wait.

I entirely agree, besides the loading. And I watched the whole fucking video. It was too long in a whole, too. Ishi also made a point, the replays weren't all good for a video, especially since you recorded them at 15 fps.... >.>

Although, the CONCEPT you had for the intro is a great idea. If you had dropped that down to like, 1 minute long, it would be awesome. Or maybe put it at the end? :o