Ranking
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
that's pretty damn obvious
people won't look at a bad video and say "OH THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS NICE ONE MAN" they will look at a bad video and say "wow this is a bad video"

Could you stop to being cocky and talk for others ? You seems loud and arrogant. Yes, this video is bad, but i find it funny and that's all what the author wanted for it.

Your definition or art :

"the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination"

In front of your own definition, this video is art.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Could you stop to being cocky and talk for others ? You seems loud and arrogant. Yes, this video is bad, but i find it funny and that's all what the author wanted for it.

Your definition or art :

"the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination"

In front of your own definition, this video is art.

i get that people can find it funny, but this video wasnt serious. it is not art and doesnt belong on the art forum.

i come to the art forum to see paintings, drawings, movies that have the power to convey emotion. it shouldn't be a shock we don't like when this sort of thing comes out on the art forum.
Well, since this day is PAST April Fools Day, and the fact of this being 6 pages already of Augans and his alts being jealous of my work (he used alts to further explain himself and getting banned in the process)
I can safely close this thread, and remember... when Augans gets jealous, he will call people autistic and mention that the video isn't art

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)