Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I changed the ranks, everyone check them out. The Diamonds Rank is allowed to do wars and the Recruiters rank can vote yes or no for the applications and invite people.
Last edited by Beat; Feb 22, 2014 at 06:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
I changed the ranks, everyone check them out. The Diamonds Rank is allowed to do wars and the Recruiters rank can vote yes or no for the applications and invite people.

Noice. Now you don't need to do everything for yourself.
Guys lets try to donate and get 100 pages to the thread and then we can try for official ill do my best to donate
Can recruiters also host Recruitment servers? Also, on the main page it'd be cool if we can display the meaning of each rank, and their abilities, just for any new members so that they can comprehend our rank system.

Just an idea though.
How do you kill one with no life?
Answer to something thetruebob sayd a while ago but there were no answers. Making a clan replay thread is against the rules of the replay forum, you could make onr when official in your board.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Answer to something thetruebob sayd a while ago but there were no answers. Making a clan replay thread is against the rules of the replay forum, you could make onr when official in your board.

yeah that is true we cant make a replay thread for now.
Originally Posted by sergiodes View Post
Guys lets try to donate and get 100 pages to the thread and then we can try for official ill do my best to donate

Let's not rush things, k? Pages means nothing.

Also, what Conduct said above.
Originally Posted by Nitoratus View Post
Let's not rush things, k? Pages means nothing.

Also, what Conduct said above.

pages show how is the clan.
Originally Posted by sergiodes View Post
pages show how is the clan.

Not necessarily. For all we know, the majority of the pages could be spam.
How do you kill one with no life?