Ranking
Original Post
Free combining Head & Face 3D items by your self.
Like the title says...

combining Head with Face 3D items by you self.

We have so many Head items... but the problem is you can only have 1 item on head... a Head or a Face item.

My idea is to have an option that the Head and Face items can be wear together.

Example Head items:

And here are Face items ex:

For example now you can chose by your self wich item you have on head and wich item on face.
Without that the item forgers must create/add them together.

Example if i wear Headphones than i can free chose to wear also a face item ex shuttershades or duckbil
So ill wear 2 items on same time: 1 head item and 1 face item

I think this will be a cool feature.

Sorry i tryed to explain it to quick haha hope you understand the idea.
Last edited by Assassin; Oct 9, 2016 at 07:52 PM.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
The head and face aren't separately coded.

Its possible. But since im not a fan of 3d items in general, i feel neutral for this idea. no comment
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I'm pro.
Since there are head items that would match perfectly we should think about which items match together.
This is also good for people that wants to improve their head textures, with 2 items activated on the head/face we could be more creative.

I see some 3d objects activated and there is so much space for another one, why should the head not be totally covered since there are single 3d head objects that covers the head anyway ?
Enjoint life
I was going to post "Why stop at 2 items when you can make it 4 or so?", but then I remembered that the more 3D items you have active, the more polygons would be loaded in the game.
Why is this a problem? the more polygons the game has to render, the more resources and power it requires from the system aka more memory or even CPU power at rare occasions.

So it really is possible to recode the 3D object loading system to make it so it loads JOINTS and BODY PART instead of only JOINTS, as that is what it is now, thus you can have up to 42 items per one body or just the plain old 1 item per body and two items on the head. The downside is that it requires the Item Forgers to re-position the models and upload them again with the different attributes[lets say face instead of the joint, as the center would be focused on the middle of the "Face" part, not the middle of the Neck joint, can make it simple in an another post] and it might cause lag, so it needs further testing between the devs if they ever feel to implement this idea into the game.

Neutral for now.
Last edited by Nokia; Oct 14, 2016 at 03:40 PM.
People are always going to want these things. If rewriting the 3d item system requires the IF to re-position models, better to do it now than wait until there's even more items.

Maybe a simpler way of doing it would be to link face items to the neck, rather than the head. There's a lot less neck items than face items.

I think its possible as long as the items dont toutch eachother...or i might be wrong
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
For example i have this head item activated. "headphones"

Now i can choice one of the (example) all available face items you want to have on face.

So you can combine by your own and be creative. Maybe there will be really cool and funny ideas

Example this items combinated xD

Also for example we have this 3d item "Cancer" (face item)

Well its a cool idea but it will be more cool if you have now something combined on head.
Its a small item but it looks wiered if you have it alone and you are not allowed to combine it.

Also like the idea from the shinitai in the preview post

Head items stay on head joint (no changes)
And the face items on neck joint. (Change from head to neck joint)

Example Skull necklace is counted as a head item but is on the neck joint.

Cuz there are Head face and a few neck items than the neck items can be considered as face item... Or maybe is an other possibility for the face items (not useing the neck joints) so than you have head, face and neck item slots.
And on full head items (head in a bix) are not allowed face items maybe only neck items like franken bolts erc.

And maybe there will be a few exceptions like football helmet. Maybe there will be only a few items allowed like "cancer" , "moustace" , "eye pach" and other small 3d items that doesent affect or goes through the 3d item.
Last edited by Assassin; Oct 16, 2016 at 12:45 AM.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
I think its possible as long as the items dont toutch eachother...or i might be wrong

It is possible to load multiple 3D objects that occupy the same joint with no problem because there are no hitboxes for the 3D items.

Why aren't there hitboxes for them tho?

And it could work if the "face" items are aligned to the joint as well, but the reason I mentioned that they could do it for the body parts is because the body parts usually move with the joints, only the positioning would need to either be on the joint or on the middle of the body part, both are possible.
It would save the IF a lot of time and make it easier for users. It would be a great addition and shouldn't be too hard to implement.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |