ES Recruitment Drive
User card:

Name:Real name Zack game name Vermass
Belt:This account is blackbelt but my other account was stolen from me name madfut(Master belt).
Forum active:İ have 336 posts on this account because its new my old one had like 2600.
Game active:I play the game everyday and look on forum everyday.
Why I want to join you:Because I think this clan is very organised and it has only got the best players.
Best Modes:I am really good at Aikido Big Dojo and judo.
Other specialities:I can do textures and logos.I can organize events and stuff.
I have 15k on this account but my old account had 220k.
Hope to become one of you.

Declined
Last edited by Slanesh; Dec 12, 2011 at 03:55 PM.
(Rvng) Member(want to be)-5thdan Blackbelt
Rock hard bro......
How exactly did your other account got stolen?
Do you really think you're in control
This guy Josh56x said that he would give me 400k for the account and he really had the money.I trusted him because he looked nice.I told him pass then he sent 400k but to That account he was buying he took pass then i never saw him again he somtimes plays in Madfut he says pay me 200k and ill give you account back
Rock hard bro......
Well that was dumb.
Apathy for now lets see what the other members say.
Do you really think you're in control
I will probaly say pretty much what iCo0n said and sorry I was a bit inactive iCo0n and other members. it is mainly because I have just had my birthday party and my birthday itself was on Wednesday. sorry guys and I hope that you can forgive me the very most.
Dr Zoidberg
Originally Posted by Vermass View Post
User card:

Name:Real name Zack game name Vermass
Belt:This account is blackbelt but my other account was stolen from me name madfut(Master belt).
Forum active:İ have 336 posts on this account because its new my old one had like 2600.
Game active:I play the game everyday and look on forum everyday.
Why I want to join you:Because I think this clan is very organised and it has only got the best players.
Best Modes:I am really good at Aikido Big Dojo and judo.
Other specialities:I can do textures and logos.I can organize events and stuff.
I have 15k on this account but my old account had 220k.
Hope to become one of you.

Yeah I feel like you are making this all up because if you were a master belt before your win % would be really good in the first belts.
Rondo
Thank you Sirko and 1543 test me ingame if you want.That is really how the story is I know it is dumb but that is what realy happened.
Rock hard bro......
Actually, I will know say yes to vermass know because he seems so sure about him really being madfut. Sorry I doubted you before.
Dr Zoidberg
No problam BamBam and thank you for the yes.How many should I get to join the clan?(I have 2 already)
Rock hard bro......