ES Recruitment Drive
Grade 10 is quite though.
So I will be less active if you haven't already noticed.
Well since no one posts for being inactive for 1 day i dont knoww why im doing it but it'll be just my luck ico0n will do a activity check and then kick me XD (I think im the most active member right now im both in-game and irc active everyday) well anyway im going to my friends tommorow so i wont be on till sunday :3 <3 So 1 day break D: and too let you all know im saving for full 256x256 O . o
♥ mushu♥
Guys I wont be able to play on Sunday due to going to vist my family.Oh and xTheMistx I am quite active to.
Guys
I may not be active this 2 weeks much cause I bet-ted against my cousin that I finish a game in 2 weeks which he completed in 1 month
don't worry but I get on at some point
God damnit, I hope so D:.

We need to go ingame and do a war or somethin'. This clan is too awesome to go inactive.
beware
the goblin
It won't I will make a few changes.
Every one announce on your sigs that we are recruiting
Do you really think you're in control
I am back my pc's core burned up after my chip fan stop working.
Sorry for the inactivity needed time to gather money for my new computer.
Toribash looks awesome on high graphic ... never played it like this.
This is Katsudon
I'll be on Texture Hiatus, to open a shop soon, I'm creating and stacking and saving textures in dreams to open a big shop soon
Cya later dudes
Guys,
Like you have noticed I've been less active these days.
School and my Girlfriend take away all my time, but like that's not enough I have a major Tabble Tennis Tournament that will decide if I will win my place on the national championship.
Do you really think you're in control