Toribash
Original Post
Impeding Inactivity Disorder
Guys,This clan Is really getting inactive.I see 3 members active tops.
What are we gna do?
Well we could do some ingame activities or a replay competition.
We have some money on the clan bank, and we also need a clan render.
Do you really think you're in control
Taking consequences xd
like: 1 day inactive = paying 1k to the clan bank (Just a suggestion :P)

Ingame activity is hard to solve due to GMT.
I don't support the 1k per daY thingy.
Heres a question I been meaning to ask?
Broadcasts cost 5k if you have VIP. Otherwise the fee is 10k.
Only use this feature for advertising tournaments, not for marketting etc.
If you abuse this, you will be banned.

does this apply to recruit?
if not we could just do this. set a shit of requirements,hold a tourney the winners get to be in the clan. or we could just get together and create a normal server and recruit why does not help much. Heres another suggestion
why not have something like :
this <--------
and :
this<----

at this rate there will be no gmt problems and we could give trail invites and perma ones at that.
If this happens may I be the one to create it
We should also have clan war theard.
People will know when is clan war, and they will can suggest clan war.
Maybe some guys will be more active becouse of it. ;p

Also maybe some art or replays clan event? ;o
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
I don't agree to add consequences for inactivity. I play this game for fun. I spend my free time playing this game and this is not the only thing I wish to do with my free time (if i manage to get any free time). Adding consequences means your forcing the player to play this game. In time this will become more off a chore then a fun game.
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post
I don't agree to add consequences for inactivity. I play this game for fun. I spend my free time playing this game and this is not the only thing I wish to do with my free time (if i manage to get any free time). Adding consequences means your forcing the player to play this game. In time this will become more off a chore then a fun game.

Completly agree. ;p
But I'm also trying to stay active. ;p
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post

epic desiderius is epic.
Do you really think you're in control
Well,Don't join a clan if your not going to be active,I mean,What's the point in that?