ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
SUPERFIGHT
CAEZER PRESENTS

SUPERFIGHT

Create exciting fast paced replays with this mod!

FEATURING

Remodeled uke.jpg

REMODELED TORIS: I touched up the toris to make them more human. Not trying to achieve realism or anything, just trying to represent muscle groups and anatomy with the shapes at hand while staying true to the tori look.

WEIRD WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: I googled human body weight distribution and then i plugged in the numbers to the respective densities, not realising weight doesnt equal density haha.

JOINT MODIFICATIONS: I don't really know what I'm doing with these numbers. I've increased the strength of all the joints and messed with the velocities.

!!!WARNING!!!

Holding fully extended or contracted joints can cause a glitch where they instantly snap to their middle angulation.

The aim of this mod is to make the toris SUPER. I want the action in replays to be incredibly exaggerated and fun. I want some level of realism so the toris are relatable and natural to control despite the massive strength and speed increase. With that in mind, any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks to Obazu and BongDaBang for feedback, I have no idea what I'm doing so it really helps
Thanks to Horbino for helping me test an early prototype of this mod! I had a lot of fun playing it with you so I'm motivated to try make this mod into something good now.
-----
The youtube embed isn't loading for me so just in case here's the link so you can see how this mod plays currently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFwibQQEGS0
-----
update: I've correctly incorporated realistic weight to each body part after a painful session of maths. The problem is the strength of the joints is off now so theres even more work to do but i need sleep so I'll continue working on this mod tomorrow. This mod is still playable so i think its ok that i mistakenly released it before i found out that it needs more work. depending on how differently the new version plays i'll either release it as a 2.0 hotfix version or just replace the original .tbm file. I'll release the second version in this thread as an additional attachment to avoid spamming the mods sub-forum
Attached Files
superfight.tbm (7.5 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by caezer; Jun 15, 2021 at 07:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mosquitoes keep biting me and I'm very itchy
good job! keep it up

(youtube video doesnt works)
-----
There is one thing that I don't understand, however, in the description you say that you want tori to make exaggerated movements but also realistc: aren't these two things opposite?
Last edited by Odranoel; Jun 15, 2021 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Making it as exaggerated as possible is the final goal.

In some of the earlier prototypes the toris were massively buffed but they felt flimsy so i think you need a little realism in how they move so they look and feel truly exaggerated.

Additionally I'm hoping keeping some realism will help make the toris feel more natural to control despite the gross exaggeration in strength. Honestly im not sure how much realism matters in a mod like this but i'm going to try implement it and see if it does actually feel better.

Right now I'm working on getting the toris to move realistically so i have a baseline, and can choose what to increase in strength better.

Thanks for your feedback Odranoel, i appreciate it!
Update: I keep coming back to the mod and readjusting the proportions of the toris and the strengths and etc. It's surprisingly time consuming. probs gonna keep tinkering for a while till im happy with everything.