Toribash
bit of a non serious replay
Attached Files
wtf is this.rpl (104.9 KB, 11 views)
childvschild_test2.tbm (16.9 KB, 4 views)
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
i can't make good replays help
Attached Files
buttered apple pie.rpl (194.9 KB, 27 views)
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
i frickin love your movements, it's so fluidy yet crazy, specially after the knee dm, where you went for a back kick. When you fell I got kinda deceived though, you lost all your speed and everything became really slow. Just gotta work to keep stuff consistent.
collab someday?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
now THIS is pod racing
Attached Files
wallet inspector.rpl (175.7 KB, 25 views)
god left me unfinished.rpl (222.9 KB, 27 views)
These replays are really cool, you're really perfecting the kind of hits that just barely touch uke and lose no momentum from that. Of the two replays I like god left me unfinished, that last little boot to the neck is stylish. The pose on wallet inspector is better though, to me you jiggled around a bit too much at the end of god left me unfinished.

good shit
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
thank you mr potato

making this replay almost made me lose my mind
Attached Files
linus sex tips.rpl (238.2 KB, 24 views)
that punch at the beginning was great, the spin made it look pretty strong, but i think you could've gotten that split without moving uke, change the angle and stuff some frames back etc