Ranking
Original Post
More control over friction
Currently the default is 10000 and 1 is slippery, but there is no in-between. Friction set to 2, or 10, or 10000, is the same. So yeah I think it'd be great if modmakers had more control over how slippery surfaces are.
Supported, holy shit. I thought this already was a feature. It'd be nice to have icy surfaces in mods that work correctly, or sticky walls or something.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
It's probably an issue with ODE, possibly something that's been fixed since whatever version TB uses came out.

No reason to say it's a bad idea if there is an update, but as a warning - it WILL break client compatibility, older replays wont work anymore etc etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I feel like there is a lot of advancements that could and should be made that would end up breaking clients. This is a change that will one day have to be made, I love toribash as a game because it itches a scratch that no other game - but this doesn't change the fact that maybe some changes should be made (an example being Uke and tori aren't perfectly symmetrical)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
It hits the issue that there's still a large chunk of the population using older clients since their hardware can't cope with newer ones. No one in their right mind kills paying customers etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you