Ranking
Original Post
Undo button
there should realy be like an undo button because when i was playing in free mod i made this AWESOME move and guess what... i pressed e while replaying it to try and fix it... it wasnt saved... i raged so bad i almost fell to tears. please do something like that
Download the redo script by Yoyo.
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 5, 2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Sorry, I must have mixed up the links.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Joint Redo
I have played toribash long enough to know that if you accidentally hit c, you are screwed. Their should be a key that let's you go back to what you originally had. Say I had this really complex move and then I hit c or I did something wrong but I don't know what, their should be a button that lets me go back to that original move.
Buze | Infinity | Orbus
Originally Posted by DredNone
I have played toribash long enough to know that if you accidentally hit c, you are screwed. Their should be a key that let's you go back to what you originally had. Say I had this really complex move and then I hit c or I did something wrong but I don't know what, their should be a button that lets me go back to that original move.

I think ctrl + z does the job for me
Last edited by zglborn; Sep 5, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
bornzgl
ctrl-z get you back to the move on the previous frame
but think this guy wants the frame that happend before the c(in the same frame)
I see what he means so if your shoulder is raising and you accidently lower it..before the timer goes out you can do a command that redoes your last click? and if you do it again it will redo the click before that ect....
blue
pink
Relax All, Hold All, undo
shitty name because i can't think of a better one

When you press C to hold all joints or relax all joints, I think there should be another option to revert back to whatever states your joints were in before holding or relaxing all of your joints. It would cycle through with hold/relax all when you press c.
Originally Posted by zglborn View Post
I think ctrl + z does the job for me

There you go.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."