Ranking
Everyone intending on contributing during Clan League in-game, mention your timezones below so i can organise practice servers.

Players + Timezones

Melon - Central Standard (6 hour behind to GMT)

Naai - GMT +2 (1 hour ahead to GMT0)

Azzefir23 - EEST (2 Hours ahead)
Last edited by Charm; Jun 26, 2020 at 01:40 PM.
welp i live in Houston and we have now gone back into lock-down again..... wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
You guys may or may not be aware, but I will be helping with leadership as Zack will be taking a break.

I hope you guys know that I will do my best ability, fulfil the needs of our home. Although, it is a sad time, as one of our best friends and the creator himself is away, but let's do him proud for when he comes back. If anyone has any problems or need help please, feel free to message me, Melon or find me or melon in-game. We revived this clan to come back as a powerhouse, and I will continue to push for that aim. Lets keep rocking guys, and lets push our activity through the roof.

Recent Updates

Naai has been promoted to Major to help with clan planning and management

As of the 2nd of July, we have recruited a new fella called Comet! cool guy, welcome him if you see him ingame.
Last edited by Charm; Jul 2, 2020 at 02:44 AM.