Ranking
Original Post
Lighting/Glow Body Parts

Hello community,

I've been thinking this idea for a few weeks ago and as I've seen no one has said it on a thread. Consist about some body parts glow, for example the fists, feet and maybe inside the textures too.

Details:

Body Parts
The effect may not be like an object or a flame, needs to be attached on the body part, like the textures (but isn't that at all). It's like the inside of tori glows and as its a light, must illuminate the place and the near objects or the opponent. I honestly don't know much how this can be created but I did an illustration of this.

Demo

Lighting on textures
The way this might be possible is to make an special requirement inside the art of the texture. Maybe a pattern or a specific color can be use it to activate the glow in-game.

Demo

Settings:

Intensity
The intensity of the glow shouldn't be changed by users,because if it's able to change it, someone can set the intensity too high and will annoying and may lag. So it would be better and easy if its set to one level for default.

Colors
To change the color can be on the forum's options where you can select them. Each glow might be with a different color.

So this was the idea so far. I'm pretty sure you guys may have some good ideas for this.Thanks for read it, hope you like it.
Last edited by Jodus; Dec 3, 2017 at 10:11 PM.
i think theyre ugly except for with textures.
maybe choose a color on a certain body part to enhance, for example with the orange tribal earlier in this thread, you'd choose the orange with a color dropper i guess you could say

not shine to the point where it looks like a flame, but emit light onto floors and other toris/objects

light "flames": no
enhancing colors: yes!
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Would be cool with a way to actually make your tori look better without gluing a bunch of junk to your limbs.
Obviously supported, probably more about whether it's possible now.
PM me with any and all questions
Well. Two problems. 1. Hard to see the tori. Imagine somebody has literally pure(white) textures.It would be impossible to see without shaders which I can't support on my computer. 2. It would kill computers. Just flames are enough to drop somebody from 60 to 10. Lighting would kind of be the same(Well a little lighter maybe 20 fps). I don't want people using this to try and kill other people threw lag alone. I understand they would be turned off but then set's would look shit.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Could be used best for video editing and for people who use shaders a lot. It could also look weird as the replay goes on with all the colors moving about.
But still Supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Well. Two problems. 1. Hard to see the tori. Imagine somebody has literally pure(white) textures.It would be impossible to see without shaders which I can't support on my computer. 2. It would kill computers. Just flames are enough to drop somebody from 60 to 10. Lighting would kind of be the same(Well a little lighter maybe 20 fps). I don't want people using this to try and kill other people threw lag alone. I understand they would be turned off but then set's would look shit.

if it is intentional to crash/low fps then it's illegal
if ur computer can't handle it disable it.

u can have white flames, whats the difference.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
if it is intentional to crash/low fps then it's illegal
if ur computer can't handle it disable it.

i agree with TyZi if it makes your computer lag then the people that are lagging have the option to turn them off. (that problem is solved) there shouldn't be a problem with it anyways if it isn't like a flame. :P depending on how the flame is like a big or dense flame i run at 6-15 fps (i have a 06 model laptop) but the (light) idea which doesn't have to be the same as a flame would work a lot better then the flame. in my opinion id rather have this then a flame.

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
u can have white flames, whats the difference.

again i agree there is no difference.
I think its an awesome idea. if your computer cant handle it then turn them off.
if you have textures on the piece that should glow, maybe only the white parts should glow? or maybe it can glow over the texture? idk

in my opinion i think it should only be available for hands an feet cause i feel like it would be a disco wreck with any more than that.
overall i support the idea, sounds awesome
Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
Originally Posted by Tacticaled View Post
in my opinion i think it should only be available for hands an feet cause i feel like it would be a disco wreck with any more than that.
overall i support the idea, sounds awesome

Glowy eyes?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Glowy eyes?

OMFG HELL YESSSSSSSSSS
i would look sexy as fuukkkkkk

i might have went a lil over board, but u get the idea,
i wanted to see what glowing eyes might look like.
That other guy, Jodus could make a way better one D:

hahahah

Last edited by Tacticaled; Mar 31, 2015 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Suck my dick
Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
*Tries to outshine Tacticaled*
Like said before, a texture (Like a bumpmap) where you control where the glow is supposed to be by drawing white on it. Results could be like this:

I suck at this as well...

Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]