Ranking
Original Post
how do i get to the actual game?
this one guy told me to click the toribash icon i did but it just took me to the same place i want to fight ppl and make a character etc etc but i cant get there and he said click the mutiplayer button but i dont see 1 anywhere so if u can help plz do
im still trying to decipher the meaning of this post as far as i can tell i guess you mean you open up toribash... but then it takes you to single player... well try pressing escape to bring up the main menu, then click multiplayer
Since when did I become Asian?
ok i think i did sumthing different i saved to my documents and got a new email and it just says welcome to toribash i joined earlier but didnt get anything and i cant go to multiplayer or single player
screen shots are highly appreciated ( printscreen then ctrl + v to paint... just in case)
Since when did I become Asian?
still nothing omg

im about to give up this is so stupid if some1 can help plz do it cuz i really want to play
Last edited by suomynona; Mar 22, 2008 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Post * 2
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
screen shots are highly appreciated ( printscreen then ctrl + v to paint... just in case)

Open Toribash. Press SinglePlayer if you want to play it, Multiplayer if you want to play it, etc.

If it DOESN'T open up, make sure you have admin rights for your computer.
>_>

what happens when you click the icon on your desktop?
[20:26] <hanz0> Moral of the story: Dragons will (bleep)ing kill you.
Wow, people here are really tolerant >.<

What do you mean by you saved it to my documents and you got a new email?