Ranking
Original Post
Ico; Shadow of the Collossus; The Last Guardian
ico- love it but it gets repetitive with those shadow guys. the puzzles are tough but when you figure them out you feel like a moron for taking so long on it. i havent beat it so no spoilers. :0 also pwnage graphics.

shadow of the collossus- beat it, love it, epic graphics. i like how its all bosses, no annoying minions or anything.

the last guardian- looks freakin sweet but i dont have it yet. :P (is it even out yet?)

discuss.
~hucota
Last edited by Hucota7; Apr 1, 2010 at 05:24 AM.
Fixed your typo.

Both Ico and SotC are pretty easy, still great pieces of art due to the everlasting art style and the immersive music. The gameplay wears out a bit, but it's all very enjoying due to what I mentioned former to the gameplay, and due to the fact that chasing the Colossi's spots around the land is nothing less than exciting. The Last Guardian seems interesting, but I'm afraid it will display a newer version of the game engine, with a little amount of innovation.

Nonetheless, Ico and SotC are two of my favourite PS2 games, in the midst of the dozens I have.
You can find it at most game stores.
First time I played it I just rented it for free from a gamestop.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

SOTC is one of the reasons I was glad to have a PS2 back then, a show of what can be made when you don't follow the trend. It still beats the shit outa all this realistic war game crap we get pushed down out throats. >_>

Never played the other two, but I'm more than aware of the esteem people have for them.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I really wish America et al would stop being involved in the changing of cover art as well as the names of video games.

In America it is known as The Last Guardian, in Japan it is known as Trico, The man-eating Sea-eagle. Trico itself was "Toriko" (Tori = Bird, ko = From Neko = Cat).

Poor fucking form.

Spam of box/cart art to show how much this bullshit happens.

This deluxe box is american IIRC, but it is using the box art from the japanese version.

Every time, the japanese ones either are significantly better looking, have more atmosphere/capture the game better or both.
Last edited by m0o; Apr 1, 2010 at 10:46 AM.
1. I am not entirely sure how your gripes relate to the topic at hand, particularly the demon's souls one.
2. Uh, the japanese SotC one just looks like a screenshot from the game with an old model of the first colossus. The US version actually is the colossus, and brings your horse into the picture, which is a very important part of the game. Also, it looks better.
3. Birdcat the man-eating sea-eagle just sounds stupid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

is there any shadow of the colossus 2 and its impossibel to ind sotc in portugal xP
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.