Ranking
View Poll Results: Tea or Coffee, which is your favourite?
Tea
32 Votes / 34.04%
Coffee
34 Votes / 36.17%
Both
22 Votes / 23.40%
Neither
6 Votes / 6.38%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I enjoy tea almost any time. Morning, lunch or night.
I like how it's very diverse (not saying coffee isn't). If I feel like it I can add lemon and honey to standard tea and it changes. Or else I can throw in some mint leaves for a different taste.

I also find it more refreshing in general. Coffee's not bad either but I prefer tea.
Coffee because it's open to chocolate like some Aero or some cinammon, honey, milk, cream, or freeze it then blend it with ice cubes. It's awesome. A dab of vanilla, or some peanut butter sauce, just a little bit or whiskey.

Also when I do, but often don't I like to drink two cups of coffee in succession, I like that rush. Then I start playing games or something.
I like coffee mostly midday. The rest of the day I feel like a nice hot tea.
Mhm.
I take two cups of lipton yellow label milk tea each day and also one with each meal. It makes me chill and relieves stress of the day when I get back home from college. I also get some coffee several times a week. I don't find it as good as tea which is perhaps a case of personal preference.
I'm for coffee. I don't like the taste of any tea really. With the exception of the Arizona brand tea, but I don't think that really counts in this discussion.

The only problem with coffee for me is that it messes with my stomach in the morning. I prefer to drink it midday because my stomach is settled and has some food in it (I usually don't eat breakfast).
Coffee is a good drink to have if you are just waking up, but tea is a good drink to have when ever. You can have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is also so many things you can do to tea to change the taste.
A hasbeen like the rest