ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What would you do with $2'000'000?
Well, I would open a bank account , add the money on it and live from the interest.:>
buying items with usd
I would do the same, I would also spend it on other things that I want, but no more than 100k$'s because then I'd want to keep spending it.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I would just live life normally and have a few extra perks and I don't use interest so yeh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Abdy, yeah, I also wouldn't go all snobish and stuff. I wouldn't want to spend alot of it. I'd want to keep it so, later, I could have it for more useful needs.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

You wouldn't save any? That's not smart. I'd send some to donations for stuff, I'd save alot, and only spend a little bit on me.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
You wouldn't save any? That's not smart. I'd send some to donations for stuff, I'd save alot, and only spend a little bit on me.

Life is short, there is no time to save money, enjoy as much as you can, then go to work again.
Well, you don't need to spend it all, all of your friends and family? That would mean you'd have that money for maybe a couple months. .__.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

I would use some of it to fund the research for a time machine, when the time machine is built I would put the rest of the money in a secure bank account. After going for in time a few thousand years I would go back to a back and collect the thousand year interest and become a multi billionaire. \o/
Lol. I mean, I'd just donate some, then save the rest.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.