ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Kaboom17!
Yes, I am back(After a VERY long time), but I have forgotten my password on my main account, Kaboom17. I have to start from scratch with Kabooom17. I am happy to be back, though.
hi kaboom hows it going and why are u back i thought u quit haha and pm me if you are still in clan
Originally Posted by coolboy302 View Post
hi kaboom hows it going and why are u back i thought u quit haha and pm me if you are still in clan

Well, I quit because I was bored of Toribash at that time. I am now back!(hopefully) I think I'm still in the clan.... I'm doing good, and I'm wondering how everyone in KO is doing, and the clan overall.
hey good to see you back kaboom im doing fine left the game for a little while im willing to come hang out if you want to its been rather boring lately anyway pm me when you are available ok
Welcome back Kaboom, long time no see! Clan's kinda comatose but we've been showing signs of life lately! Hope you stay for a long time man.
Hehe, it's nice to see all of you again, especially rollin. =D I'll usually be on almost everyday, mostly on weekends.
Yes!!!I remembered my password(somehow), so I'll be using this account. Kabooom17 will be my backup.
WE ARE THE KLANTAGONISTS
Originally Posted by kaboom17 View Post
Yes!!!I remembered my password(somehow), so I'll be using this account. Kabooom17 will be my backup.

Yeee. Been going good and glad to see you back.

I recently came back, too :P
BUTTCHOUDA