ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] 1 Million TC Art Request, Runner up 100k
Hi everyone.

Introduction

Yes. I am dead serious. I am a holder of two million Toricredits and am more than willing to pay 1 Million for a relatively simple art request.

I want someone to make me a pretty picture. Much like a collage. There will be a flexible criteria for you to follow. In essence this task is for you, the artist, to take a variety of images(which I can help you gather) and put them all into one.

Why do I need this? I'm looking to send it to a company that can print it onto a welcome mat. It's absolutely bizarre but you're getting paid a million credits so why should you care, right?

As you work we may communicate and I will do my very best to make this transaction smooth and prosperous for both parties. You may use photoshop/similar software or hand-drawn design or both to complete this task. I'm open to ideas if you have any.

The First Step

Tell me you're interested on this thread or PM. If you show promise I will provide you with more of my contact details so we can communicate freely.

Alternatively, you could read the details and just give it a go.

Details

Reward

One Million Toricredits with 100k Runner up prize

*If you provide me with a design I like but will not be using for the welcome mat, I will buy the rights to use it with one hundred thousand toricredits

THIS REQUEST IS TIME SENSITIVE. WILL BE UP FOR APPROX 5 DAYS. BEGIN WORK ASAP.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
pm me with more pictures i can use like ones that are non copyright please .... and btw i am DEFINITELY going to be working on this
ps whats the pixel size you want like the size of the image
Last edited by KDigityDog; Aug 4, 2015 at 09:52 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Noted. I'll get to both of you ASAP.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is it okay if I litterally draw the pug and the cat or just using the pictures is fine too?
same question for the rest except the picture of the 2 ppl.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I would absolutely love to give this a go, I got put in detention at my old school for photoshopping a cat lazering the sun in Lesson.

You can find my Toribash art here.

- http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...05#post8148505
Texture Maker
Need a Trail? Message Me!
I would love to do this.. But I saw this on my phone on my way to vacation... Im getting back on Saturday night. .. Could I hand it in on Sunday
Dranz: Either
R1PP: Either, whichever you think will look nicer
Fox: I hope to see something awesome from you
Moopy: I'll probably have something I like by then, but if I don't, go for it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I want to participate huehuehue
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution