ES Recruitment Drive
Also also, relaxing your ankle will in almost all cases, be the state that will cause your foot to go in the farthest.

be careful because if you ghost too far, you may break your foot off
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Is there a term for my, for example, foot, going through uke´s body without breaking anything? Or is it also called ghosting?
h
Yeah that's still called ghosting
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
of course

But if the joint is already dm'd off, you can't hit the red part to dm it again (to my knowlege, although I could be wrong)

if the joints are in one piece, if you manage to squeeze the joints together somehow you can break the chest and the pec off without touching the pec. (though this would be extremely hard to do, like extremely. Extremely.)

Its like when you set your tori in the air at 300m, then set the grav to -1000.

your tori is will hit the ground with his feet, but the torso will still dm because of the pressure, and squeezing of the joints.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i would love to see a few examples. ive never seen it happen. and when i thought i did i /opt uke 0 and saw that the tip of the foot did indeed touch the pec. it seems like some joints arent connected the same way to every joint around it. for example, dming the pec from both the shoulder and the chest makes the shoulder red, but not the chest. dming the lumbar makes the chest red.
the only replay that comes to mind where a joint is dmd with pressure like you mentioned is jakers 7dm boom (lumbar)

thanks anyway
oh yeah
Is it possible to get the crotch block/both hips kick?
If yes, do not post the edited replay, just say that it is, I really want to make this by myself.
Attached Files
#duck_wow.rpl (122.3 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by duck; Sep 13, 2014 at 08:57 PM.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
If yes, do not post the edited replay, just say that it is, I really want to make this by myself.

yes.

thought you were asking a general question rofl, didn't notice that you posted a replay. i'll edit it and see what i can do
Last edited by Luminusian; Sep 13, 2014 at 09:02 PM.
yeah ok
Definetly possible to get a crotch block. You just need to time your kick so that you have more speed, but your aim is on point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by duck View Post

very much possible as we have seen
the biggest two problems with this are how the ankle is a bit too extended, but i already told you that in the irc. preventing it from extending as much as it does in fram 130 fixes that
the other problem i see is how, during that part before the kick where you rotate your chest to the right, your right pec is too contracted. i relaxed that pec (and the left pec aswell) to let your arm swing. plus, when you start rotating chest to the left for the kick, you can contract the right pec to add a lot more power.
oh yeah