ES Recruitment Drive
Like ballet7.5/10
-----------
I fingered this chick I call Snooki and on my school's Olyimpic day she did a scorpian O:
Attached Files
Made4You - Snooki.rpl (171.5 KB, 25 views)
Made4You - Scorpian.rpl (214.1 KB, 21 views)
http://made4you.on.toribash.com

:D click it and make me happy :D
snooki: Really sexy pose, I really enjoyed that, but the opener.. It was pretty generic, I think it could have been better, I really liked all the dismemberments, I enjoyed the last one, prior to the pose. I think the hit before last could have been better.
would give it, 8/10

scorpian: again, opener to generic, first hit could have done more. skeet was pretty slow imo, I wasn't that happy with the pose on this one, would say 6/10

-----
Made this for the oc31 event
Attached Files
sk- way over head.rpl (275.8 KB, 29 views)
I'm really starting to like watching your replays. It flowed smoothly, but the second hit was awkward and the pose was somewhat lacking. You're improving alot, keep it up.
Attached Files
HV - Pork And Beans.rpl (221.1 KB, 31 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
The opener and the first grab resulted kind of weird, but the rest was cool. Unexpected hits with such power. The first kick was smooth.. Great Job

9/10

Who Loves Mashed Potatoes?
Attached Files
#I Love Mashed Potatoes.rpl (222.8 KB, 19 views)
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
OC 31 bandwagon lol

The split was stylish, but the kick after that left the impression that your aim was off ( could be wrong). Also I really disliked that you didn't go for a clean boom and you used grab to get it. Expected more out of that punch considering the position and power.

7.5/10
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - oc 31 v3.rpl (245.4 KB, 22 views)
Zalmoxis:
voodoo was bad imo, unneccary, not more than 3 dismembers(wouldn't even call it a voodoo. Around frame 180 the jump to uke was horrible extremely stiff, and everything in it as well. The hit after it was pretty great, and I enjoyed the pose, would say about 7/10

-----

my first 5dm boom etc.
Attached Files
sk- raging cajun.rpl (272.4 KB, 29 views)
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 23, 2011 at 07:26 AM.
Sorry to disappoint you, but your 5DM boom is bugged. Pause right before the boom, press space, your hand DM .
But it's a cool replay, but knowing it's bugged makes it less impressive :o.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
^Your replay ?

Well I see that you improved it quite a bit, I like it a lot more this way. The only small flaws I see is that after the final kick, your movement becomes a bit sloppy and you lose a part of your style.

9/10

My entry for oc 32. It was a bitch to get that knee+hip+pec boom kick-ish
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - oc 32.rpl (192.2 KB, 25 views)
9.5/10

I didnt like that you used your knee to dismember ukes foot and leg, but overall the replay was great. I loved it. Great Job

I just made a replay, and I dont know if I should add anything to this or not~
Rate and please tell me if I should do something or not.
Attached Files
#Just set this Up.rpl (102.3 KB, 18 views)
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020