Toribash
Original Post
About Recruiting and Joining (want to join [sheep], post here!)
Recruiting:
- Anyone in the clan can attempt to recruit anyone they want
- Everyone has the right to veto a new member.
- One veto is enought to reject a potential new member.
- You must actually reason your veto.
- Voting ends within a week if everyone hasn't given their vote or if no reasoned veto's have been presented. The recruit will then be admitted. (Note how a whole week is 7 whole days, that means, 168 hours.)
- To get in, you have to be patient to wait these 168 hours for the poll to end, alternatively wait for all our members to post their opinions. We will not wait for inactive members to vote.

Joining:
- Contrary to popular belief, we're not invite only.
- There's no belt limit.
- You can be turned down with or without testing.
- You can be admitted with or without testing.
- Do not ask why you got rejected, this information is confidential. Hence why we have a secret board.

To join, you'd have to be confident you can fill the following criterias:
- Be respected in general within the community.
- Be able to hold your own in the game.
- Be polite and mature.

If you wish to join The Grazers, you could either get on our IRC channel on asia.toribash.com, (#sheep), or you could post in the following format in this thread:

You need IRC access to join. everyone who's not active in this channel will get vetoed anyway unless he is really, really leet.

Name:
Belt:
Time Played: (approx)
Why I want to join [Sheep]:
About: (a little info about yourself, what country you're from, age, favourite mode, that sort of thing. Be creative. )
[LINK TO YOUR POST HISTORY]
^That is something we'd really like you to do because it actually tells a lot about yourself, and it's more likely we'll be arsed if you just link to it straight away.

And keep in mind, just because we're not invite only, doesn't mean it's easy to get included

(Seriously, read that ^)

Regarding Friends:
- We admit members that we highly respect to give us moral support in non-Nabi-arranged Clan Wars and such, as "Friends of Sheep".
- Being a Friend of Sheep is not double clanning.
- You have no commitments towards Sheep as a Friend, although if you oppose us, we will eat you. (Really.)
- You don't have to wear our tag. Infact, you're not allowed to.
- Friend =/= member.
- Friend = single person allied with Sheep.
- You won't become a Friend unless you're really, -friends- with us. For instance, if you're never on IRC and never play with us ingame, becoming a Friend is not gonna happen.
Last edited by CMon; Oct 14, 2008 at 10:37 AM.
Make sure nobody in the clan is against you, here, majority rules. If 26% of the people here hate you, you won't get in.

Make friends, then sheep. :>
Name :Reymingz
Belt: black belt , 200 game’s the way for 2 DAN
Time Played: the summer just began , so I well be the # 1 addicted in toribash
Why I want to join [Sheep]: are u joking ! !! it have 3 of my friend’s sorrow , velve , and juo  , it had my X-leader of Ark pirate , and this clan dose not , I repeat doesn’t have any noob’s in it , it have all of the awesome member .
About : it well be batter if u cheek my profile , but still am from ksa , the summer have just began from here , am 14 year’s old , I have friend’s in this clan , etc etc ……. , hop u well let me join .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[

Ouch ! that was that hurts m8 , but why ?

EDIT : i can see all member last activte was befor my post , none of them saw it .
Last edited by TheSev; Jun 27, 2008 at 01:57 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I created a thread in our secret board and one guy (+) said no which means you can not join.
name:roboneko77
belt:white belt, unranked
time played: have no clue
why i want to join: because this clan offers any belt color and it will take me a long time to join other clans that require a black belt
Originally Posted by roboneko77 View Post
name:roboneko77
belt:white belt, unranked
time played: have no clue
why i want to join: because this clan offers any belt color and it will take me a long time to join other clans that require a black belt

What I want you do do roboneko, is just play a little bit online, mmkay? We don't require a belt color... But you're going to need some experience when I test you. And, no offense but, I doubt you'll pass with no games played against many of the players here.. ;)