Ranking
Originally Posted by master33 View Post
Name:master33
Belt:green belt
Time Played:2 weeks
Why I want to join [Sheep]:Iwant to joi clan sheep because i heard that this clan is a very very good clan and that they take player in all belt colors
about:I am from austria and15 years old.I like to play football and to swim.

I suggest you get a little more experienced before applying.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Name: Static_Death
Belt: 6th dan black belt
Time Played: a year and a bit
Why I want to join [Sheep]: i have a good mate in your ranks and i know a few members. also i love the genius of the clan structure. it eliminates innactive leaders and keeps the clan flowing. because of this im sure the clan environment will be positive and full of pwnage.
about: im just a humble lil ausie who enjoys toribash, mount & blade and final fantasy 7. in ye ol' real life, i love to animate, teach, play and write music and cycle. i am currently ranked 6th in australia over 500m in cycling. ive been playing toribash for a quite a long time but because of various glitches and name changes i am a mere 6th dan. in this time i have lead wHo, been in Toxic, founded SXC and am currently trying to help out a lil clan by the name of S2K. it aint goin anywhere however and i would love to be a part of this epic combination of pwnage, management and sheepishness known as [Sheep].
www.myspace.com/bandovercast

go thar! its my band
Hmm you're more than qualified i see, I see. I'll discuss it with my sheeps (lol like peeps except sheeps lolol i need to sleep badly)
okie dokie. your comments and opinions are more than justified. i had just finished telling myself how id have to be more active now (i know it sounds lame but its true). im going to be epicly active my good man and even go a lil wild on the forums, if it helps.
www.myspace.com/bandovercast

go thar! its my band
Name:IvaNNN
Belt:Black
Time Played: 8 months
Why I want to join [Sheep]:I need friendship and fun xP
about: My from "Turkey" age: 14 i didnt play toribash 2 month because of my high school join exam so my belt is low xP i beat many 10th dan black and 42th dan white belt guyz in "akd,tkd" i am best in these mods (Sorry For My English xD)
Originally Posted by IvaNNN View Post
Name:IvaNNN
Belt:Black
Time Played: 8 months
Why I want to join [Sheep]:I need friendship and fun xP
about: My from "Turkey" age: 14 i didnt play toribash 2 month because of my high school join exam so my belt is low xP i beat many 10th dan black and 42th dan white belt guyz in "akd,tkd" i am best in these mods (Sorry For My English xD)

I beat many 10th dan black and 42th dan white belt guyz, too, but that doesn't matter at all. And you say you didn't play 2 month? Become active again, join our irc channel (#sheep) and be cool :P.
You lack of proper grammar and spelling lowers you chances by the way.
Last edited by 3vi1; Jul 1, 2008 at 02:51 PM. Reason: faelcaek
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
std is well awesome, i met him via millie and he's a srsly nice guy

but he's a little bit inactive, so i'm holding my vote for now until std says he'll be more active

atleast forum wise. cuz srsly, nobody in sheep plays toribash except for maybe 3vi1 and pirate.

Eh, juo, and cmon do. Its not so much toribash as it is forums and irc. tbh..
Sorry, but no. We don't know you, you don't know us etc.
Join our mirc channel #sheep and talk to us ^^
VETO FROM ME