Toribash
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post
Hey! You all know me, right? I'm iPortal. Or as people refer to me as in real life, James, so, I'm an average 15 year old, living currently in England, and VERY active on both fronts, trying my hardest to play as much as I can, really. I'll be on steam alot, so if you need to add me, ask me! I'm usually good at ABD, Greykido, Boxshu, msds, and alot more silly mods. ;P

Now, here's a segregated paragraph for my Skype and Steam.
So, my skype is cherry_lucky_13, and my steam is Skybreaker ❤s (LP) Nami

Now, I joined some time in September, in 2012. As I stopped playing for a couple of years, (I'd probably have far more infractions if I played for two years straight. ;p), and as such, I've managed to grow and mature during my time on Toribash, so, I have the ability to help and improve (Rao), by bring maturity to the table, a fun guy who's often on the forums, and a guy ingame often as much as he can be, when he's not screaming at people on Gmod. ;P, so you wonder, since I've been in many high ranked clans, like (Bomb), [Crooks], (Godly), (B) and (FC), well, all except Crooks was inactive, and I was kicked for being immature in there. Heh. I've grown since then however, dont worry. As such of my time being in Crooks and other clans, I've managed to meet the lovely Jaxonia, or as he wants to be known as, -Jax-, Xexas17, I think he was in Crooks? But he was definitely in Godly with me. (<3 u bb), and I might've met Blimped in the past.
So, yeah! That's all about me. Feel free to vote on me how you like, I'll be happy whatever you decide.

Thanks!
~iPortal, aka Skybreaker.

Well here is a reason as to why I should change apps to free form. I'll be editing it bow. As for your app, I vote yes.
I'm just gamin' man
Jaxonia, I hate you so much. Anywho. On to my application. My name's Valterain, or Valt for short (if you can't probably type out the last 5 letters of my name) and I'm here for one thing. To have a clan I can finally believe in. Obviously this isn't my first clan, with me being involved with Godly and Fight Club, both of which inactive and almost deceased. And well, I know one of the members, Jaxonia, who's my love of my life and a pretty cool guy all around, which is a plus. Now. I'm forum active as all hell, posting every day and regularly checking threads on it, and I play in game every day, so you can call me a no life, 'cause that's what I am.

Break the immersion for my contact information:
Steam: Valterain
Skype: Mitch Connors (I believe, correct me on it if I'm wrong)

Now. On to my personality. I do believe I'm just a average guy. There's nothing too special about me, I don't participate in sports (Quite frankly I'm a scrawny white kid who thinks he's funnier than he actually is) and I spend most of my free time playing video games (but trust me I'm the sexiest 5 year old on the planet). And no, I do not like to give out any sort of information to anyone, such as my age, what I look like IRL, that kind of shit, you will not know any of that unless I actually know you. So deal with it. And. That about wraps up the sloppiest application I've ever written, so peace, and Jaxonia, go fuck m- yourself.

~Valterain/dickhead.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Jaxonia, I hate you so much. Anywho. On to my application. My name's Valterain, or Valt for short (if you can't probably type out the last 5 letters of my name) and I'm here for one thing. To have a clan I can finally believe in. Obviously this isn't my first clan, with me being involved with Godly and Fight Club, both of which inactive and almost deceased. And well, I know one of the members, Jaxonia, who's my love of my life and a pretty cool guy all around, which is a plus. Now. I'm forum active as all hell, posting every day and regularly checking threads on it, and I play in game every day, so you can call me a no life, 'cause that's what I am.

Break the immersion for my contact information:
Steam: Valterain
Skype: Mitch Connors (I believe, correct me on it if I'm wrong)

Now. On to my personality. I do believe I'm just a average guy. There's nothing too special about me, I don't participate in sports (Quite frankly I'm a scrawny white kid who thinks he's funnier than he actually is) and I spend most of my free time playing video games (but trust me I'm the sexiest 5 year old on the planet). And no, I do not like to give out any sort of information to anyone, such as my age, what I look like IRL, that kind of shit, you will not know any of that unless I actually know you. So deal with it. And. That about wraps up the sloppiest application I've ever written, so peace, and Jaxonia, go fuck m- yourself.

~Valterain/dickhead.

Love you too <3

Anyways, seeing that you are forum active, and a skilled player in game, I vote yes.
I'm just gamin' man
Hello my future clan (Hopefully) My name is Chacha6464 also in real life i'm Charles. I am 12 years old, I am on most of the time but sometimes i might not be on because of a special occasion like sisters Birthday my Birthday stuff like that so i'd say my activity in-game is about a 8 or 9. My forum activity is good about a 7 if i was ever asked...which i am being asked...well then okay, My best mod is ABD i am training in mushu started about 2 weeks ago. My Steam account is SpicyTacoZ ( ... it's weird please don't ask why or why not...) I joined in the year 2014 the month November ( On this account my real Account is actual Chacha6464 but i only play on this one) A way I can improve Rao is by helping win clan wars and helping it get up in rank. I would really want to join Rao because it has very good clan members and looks like it can be the future #1 for a very long time, it's very alive and i don't really think it's gonna die.
Yes i know 2 people in Rao which are Blimped and Optimus

Biography: I was in many clans that have died and some that i just left. I have been in Origin (Chacha6464) Entity (Echo424) KnC (Chacha6464) and Prey (Chacha6464) Prey died when both leaders left the group, KnC kicked me for an unknown reason...I am still wondering why, I left Entity because many people was leaving and it looked like the end for the clan but i still hope it lives on... and i left origin when i was a Blue Belt turned Brown belt in that clan cause i felt like i wasn't really doing anything for them. I also left Entity because my friend Blimped did...Blimped and me were like constantly warring, No one else was on at like 3 or 4 PM except us so we warred and warred and warred i feel like we are the reason Entity went up because the leaders rarely were on and we were the only ones with war Permission...I am now joining to continue the warring streak with my friend and get this clan pass Entity to prove that Blimped and I are a good team and also to have a friend to war with...

Replays: Below (i made this optional for myself because rather then saying i'm skilled and stuff i'd rather show and let you decide if i'm skilled enough)

Some of these are very old or are just like semi-old...none is new XD
Attached Files
Acid punch.rpl (52.1 KB, 3 views)
Punche decap.rpl (162.0 KB, 3 views)
Punch of death.rpl (30.3 KB, 3 views)
Arm rape.rpl (35.7 KB, 3 views)
Decap kick!.rpl (24.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Echo424; Jan 21, 2015 at 12:50 AM.
Originally Posted by Echo424 View Post
Hello my future clan (Hopefully) My name is Chacha6464 also in real life i'm Charles. I am 12 years old, I am on most of the time but sometimes i might not be on because of a special occasion like sisters Birthday my Birthday stuff like that so i'd say my activity in-game is about a 8 or 9. My forum activity is good about a 7 if i was ever asked...which i am being asked...well then okay, My best mod is ABD i am training in mushu started about 2 weeks ago. My Steam account is SpicyTacoZ ( ... it's weird please don't ask why or why not...) I joined in the year 2014 the month November ( On this account my real Account is actual Chacha6464 but i only play on this one) A way I can improve Rao is by helping win clan wars and helping it get up in rank. I would really want to join Rao because it has very good clan members and looks like it can be the future #1 for a very long time, it's very alive and i don't really think it's gonna die.
Yes i know 2 people in Rao which are Blimped and Optimus

Biography: I was in many clans that have died. I have been in Origin (Chacha6464) Entity (Echo424) KnC (Chacha6464) and Prey (Chacha6464) Prey died when both leaders left the group, KnC kicked me for an unknown reason...I am still wondering why, I left Entity because many people was leaving and it looked like the end for the clan but i still hope it lives on... and i left origin when i was a orange belt cause i felt like i wasn't really doing anything for them. I also left Entity because my friend Blimped did...Blimped and me were like constantly warring, No one else was on at like 3 or 4 PM except us so we warred and warred and warred i feel like we are the reason Entity went up because the leaders rarely were on and we were the only ones with war Permission...I am now joining to continue the warring streak with my friend and get this clan pass Entity to prove that Blimped and I are a good team and also to have a friend to war with...

Replays: Below (i made this optional for myself because rather then saying i'm skilled and stuff i'd rather show and let you decide if i'm skilled enough)

Amazing applications so far! I vote yes!
I'm just gamin' man
Jax. I'm going to say this. When you have a clan full of members that don't use the forum, I don't think it's the best idea to vote on applications, just sayin' (not trying to suck myself here, just sayin')
Echo awesome application.I vote absolutely!
<(Overflow)Exclude> rythm i am gonna slap ya fucking ugly face with my left hand which i used to slap your momma ass
Yes bruh
Nice app.I vote yes.
<(Overflow)Exclude> rythm i am gonna slap ya fucking ugly face with my left hand which i used to slap your momma ass
Back from my ban. Update me. (Don't ask about the Ban, mods will be mods)