Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[R] 1 Million TC Set Request
Ok so as the title said, I'm looking for a new trademark set for myself. Below are the details:

IMPORTANT UPDATE IN THE DEADLINE

Colors: Use any joint colors, for joints that are below 5k qi. I'll buy the joints after, so there's no specific colors at the moment.

Size: 512x512

Style: Make your best set, that is all. I am looking for a unique/original, realistic look with a high level of details for my set so be creative. That's all I will provide for now as far. Oh and NO tribals or cartoons. I prefer no c/p but I won't mind too much if you use it.

Style update:
If you do decide to make a robotic set, I will prefer sets that will fit Nightmare's head. You CAN edit it as you wish, however send me a PM so I can send you the flat. However, you can PM me if you decide to make something else so we can discuss the details.

Deadline: The deadline is now the 31st of this month. If the leading set by that time will not be finished, I will change the public request to a personal request to the leading artist and discuss the details with him.

Additional notes: Please provide wips ( preferably ingame screenshots) so I can see your progress and share my impression. The more wips, the better. And try to make the set worth 1 mil tc. I know it's hard but I will also pay 1 mil tc for a set which comes close to this value, but I don't want to pay 1 mil for a set worth 300k, if you know what I mean. If I won't see any high quality work, I will probably close the request by the end of the deadline and open it later on.

I will probably end up liking most sets submited, considering the artists involved in the request. However, that doesn't at all mean I will accept a set worth below my expectations. If you want me to accept your set, make me love it.

Small note: I'd also like it if you can make a ground texture to suit the set. This isn't necessary, but it can have a small role in the final decision.

Important note: NO Premades. I will report anybody showing premades here or via PM.

Thanks and looking forward to your works.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Mar 17, 2011 at 09:51 PM.